✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2❤️✦

947 words

947 words

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Do I really have to get a check up?" A blonde man said as he put his mask on. "You're going to be around infants and toddlers, and they can contract bacteria easily." A man in his early 20s said.

"Okay." The man sighed. He stared outside, there was huge crowd of fans surrounding the black van they were in. The van eventually stopped. The man stepped outside van, his bodyguards standing on beside him.

The fans were screaming their heads off, as the man he made his way toward the door of the hospital. One of the fans grabbed his scarf. He turned around, his eyes fell on petite, pale cute man walking into the hospital. He was dressed in blue nurse's outfit.

He stared at man as he entered the hospital, not even realising that he was being dragged into the hospital by his bodyguards.

He was shortly snapped out of his daze by his manager. "Kim Namjoon what was that outside?! You could have been ripped to shreds by those fans."
"Sorry then. Yikes," Namjoon said, fixing his mask.

They made their way toward the front desk of the hospital where they told him to sit outside the nurse's office. He sat outside office, there was a little girl with her mom, she had a bucket hat on. The girl stared at him, Namjoon noticed this, he lowered his mask before he made a silly face making the girl giggle.

He continued to entertain the kid, doing funny faces and little tricks until the girl and her mother were called. Namjoon waved at the girl as she walked into the doctor's office. He quickly his mask back on.

A few minutes passed by before he heard the most angelic voice call his name. "Mr. Kim." Namjoon swore he heard angels sing when he looked up. It was the same man for earlier, he looked even prettier up close. He had sharp, small feline eyes, a small button nose and small pink lips.

The guy was perfect.

"Namjoon let's go," his manager nudged him to stand up. Namjoon stood up as his manager lead him into a small room, which had a hospital bed, a mini fridge (which had medicine), cupboards and a desk.

"Please take a seat here." The man said, Namjoon obliged as he took a seat on the bed behind him, his manager sit on the chair beside him.

"Morning, my name is Yoongi and I'll be your nurse for today." The nurse- Yoongi- said, with a lipped smile. "So what is the reason for your visit today?" Yoongi asked, picking up a clipboard and pen.

"He's here for a flu shot." His manager said, "You lied to me!" Namjoon stared at the man in disbelief. "If I told you that you were here to get an injection, you would have locked yourself in your apartment." His manager explained.

"Don't worry, the shot doesn't hurt that much. It will probably feel like a little pinch and it will be quick." Yoongi reassured, as placed the clipboard onto the table after he jotted down something.

"Okay." Namjoon sighed. "So, I need you to roll up your sleeve." Yoongi said as he walked toward the mini fridge. Namjoon did that as he watched the small nurse pull out a small box.

Yoongi took out a pair of surgical gloves and put them on before taking the syringe out the box.

Namjoon almost fainted at the sight of the needle, it was huge. "I-is that the needle you'll be using?" He asked, "Yep." Yoongi as he made his way toward him. "Minnie can I hold your hand?" Namjoon asked his manager, who reluctantly held his hand.

"Can you count for me?" Yoongi asked, wiping over his skin with a cotton swab.

"1...2...-..." Namjoon bit his bottom lip as he felt the needle poking his skin. "3...4-" he was about to reach five when Yoongi spoke up. "All done."

"Really?" Namjoon asked in disbelief because he didn't feel the needle get removed. "Yeah." Yoongi tossed the used syringe into the disposal bin.
Yoongi put an alcohol swab over the the spot where he had injected the shot before putting a blue pastel plaster over it.

"I think you are all ready to go now." Yoongi said, smiling. His smile was so contagious that even Namjoon and his manager began smiling, even though it wasn't visible because they were wearing a mask.

Namjoon got up from the hospital bed and made his way to door. "You can fill in the rest of your details in the front office. Bye, enjoy the rest of your day." Yoongi said, opening the door for the two.

"Bye." Namjoon said, his manager rolled his eyes at his over enthusiastic good bye.

They made their way back to the van, "Next, you have to visit the daycare centre, so you can get the understanding of what's going to happen and so the toddlers can get used to you." His manager scrolled through he's tablet.

"Okay." Namjoon wasn't even listening, he was thinking about ways he could see the pretty nurse again. 'Maybe I could get the flu for real this time or say a fly got stuck in my ear.' Namjoon shook his head.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A hopeless romantic all my life, surrounded by couples all the time, I guess I should take it as a signnnn!
I'm feeling lonely, oh I wish I had a lover who could hold me, crying my roommm!!!*Clears throat*

Yelp, someone got struck hard by cupid💞💘
Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out ❤️