✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"I want a baby brother." Seojun said as Seokjin dried his hair.

Hoseok choked on his saliva and Seokjin stared at his son. "Now where did that come from, Junnie?" Seokjin asked, looking at the boy through the mirror. "Jihyuk said he was getting a baby brother and that he was going to be a hyung and I also want to be a hyung." Seojun said with a pout on his face.

"But you have Mickey, his like a brother to you." Seokjin said, pointing at the shin tzu who was wagging his tail happily.
Seojun shook his head, "No, Mickey is a dog not a little brother."
The dog's tail stopped wagging, Mickey sulked as he hopped on to the bed and into Hoseok's arms.

Seokjin bit his lip as finished drying the boy's hair, "Let's get you to bed little guy, you must be tired." He said as picked the boy up. Seojun yawned as clung onto his dad like a koala. Hoseok watched as Seokjin walked out the room with Seojun who was dozing off.

Hoseok looked down at his lap in thought. He'd never thought about having kids of his own, he never saw himself having kids but the thought of him having kids with Seokjin to be specific... Hoseok blushed at the thought.

Seokjin was a good father- scratch that great father. He'd never neglect Seojun, because Seojun is his number one priority. He loved his son with everything he has and sometimes he might those awkward moments when he doesn't know what to but he is still learning.

Hoseok didn't realise that the light were turned off until he felt an arm snake it's way around his waist. "What are you thinking?" Seokjin asked, pulling him closer. Hoseok turned around to face the older, "Nothing."

"So what are you planning on doing tomorrow?" Seokjin asked.

"Remember Potato? -Seokjin nodded his head- Well I realised that I can't just keep him in the hospital, he also needs to go outside once in awhile. So me and Yoongi hyung decided to take him out, with Minji-..." Hoseok said, bringing his hand up to caress the older's face.

"-I want you to come with, plus Namjoon is tagging along."

Seokjin pulled Hoseok onto his lap, "I'd love to come with." Hoseok beamed at his words, "I'm so glad I met you."
"Me too." Seokjin smiled at Hoseok.

"My pretty baby." Yoongi pressed his nose against Minji's. Minji giggled as she put her chubby hands on Yoongi's face.

"Appa loves you so much." Yoongi said, picked the baby up from his bed. Minji was wearing a cream summer dress with a small hat and sandals for the aesthetic. Yoongi seat her on the dresser, standing behind her so the could lean on him.

Yoongi untied his hair, it was now almost shoulder length. "What should Appa do with his hair? Huh, Minnie?" Yoongi kissed the girl's forehead, Minji grinned clapping her hands.

"Hyung, where are you?" Yoongi heard Namjoon's voice, he was here. "I'm in here!" He shouted as he picked up a hair brush. Minji turned her head, as she looked around the room, she looking for Namjoon.

"Hey Hyung." Namjoon walked into his room, he walked toward Yoongi and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Hi Joonie." Yoongi kissed Namjoon's cheek. Minji giggled as she stared at the two in the mirror.

"Hi there princess." Namjoon said as he poked Minji's cheek. He unwrapped his arms from the older's waist, the blonde man took Minji into his arms, "Are you excited for today?" Yoongi asked, continuing to brush his hair. "I am," Namjoon said as he bounced Minji on his lap.

"So, Hoseok texted me earlier today and told me that Jin-hyung would be joining us today." Yoongi said, turning around to face Namjoon.

Namjoon was about to respond but the door bell beat him to it.

"That must be them." Yoongi said as he walked out the room.

- -

"Who's baby is that?" Namjoon nudged Seokjin. "They found the baby outside of the hospital." Seokjin said as took a basket out the car. "Damn that's bad." Namjoon muttered under his breath
They quickly got out all the supplies they were going to need from the day.

Seokjin and Namjoon turned around, "Daddy! Look at the duckies!" Seojun said, pointing to the lake which down the hill. "I can see them, Junnie." Seokjin smiled at his son.

The two brothers made their way down hill with the supplies, "There they are." Namjoon said. Yoongi was playing with Minji who giggled and kicked her legs and Hoseok was cradling Potato, feeding him baby formula.

"Such a cutie." Hoseok cooed at Potato who held his finger. "I still wish Minji was that small. Stop growing.~" Yoongi kissed the girl's cheek.

- -

Yoongi sighed to himself as rested his head against Namjoon's chest, Minji was asleep on his lap. "What's up?" Namjoon asked, kissing the top of Yoongi's head.

"I want moments like this to stay forever." Yoongi said, "Me too." The younger replied. Minji turned around, her little hand landed on Namjoon's thigh, he held the girl's hand. "Gosh she's so attached to you." Yoongi smiled. Namjoon smiled, "Yeah, she's like my daughter at this point."

"Our little girl." The older tucked a strand of hair behind Minji's ear.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Angst anybody? 👀

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out ❤️