✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

It's been a month and a half since Yoongi and Namjoon went on a date, and things have been going well, and they made it official after three dates.

Yeah, it was kinda of tough for them to go out because they could run into fans but it was okay so far. Yoongi liked the fact Namjoon made time for him even though he had such a busy schedule.

And it was actually nice having an extra pair of hands in the house.

Minji has gotten used to Namjoon coming over, that sometimes she randomly crawls to the apartment door and sit there waiting for the blonde man and she loved seeing pictures and videos of Namjoon. Minji was literally a little fangirl when it came to Namjoon.

Namjoon loved going to Yoongi's apartment after a long day at the studio. The place was warm and cosy that most of the time he'd just stay over. He had to start leaving extra clothes because most Yoongi's clothes didn't fit.

Right now Yoongi and Namjoon were cuddled up on the couch, Namjoon was laying down in between Yoongi's legs while Yoongi ran his fingers through the younger's hair.

"I told my parents about us." Namjoon said into Yoongi's tummy. Yoongi hummed, encouraging the younger to continue. "And then they suggested that we come for dinner-..."

"What! Are you serious?" Yoongi said, shocked. "Mmh, but we're not going to be alone. My older brother is bringing his boyfriend over." Namjoon explained. Yoongi nodded his head, trying to process everything. "So we're going to meet your parents...what about Minji?" Yoongi asked, Namjoon lifted his head, "We can bring Minnie with. My brother has a kid too but his much older."

"Okay...I know we just talked about it now but I feel nervous." Yoongi chuckled, airly. "Don't be. They will like you, I'll guarantee you that, baby." Namjoon kissed Yoongi's clothed tummy. Yoongi smiled, "Thank you, Joon." He said. "You're welcome." Namjoon said.

Yoongi pulled the younger from his legs into his arms, Namjoon smiled, wrapping his arms around the older's waist. "So, what are you doing tomorrow?" Namjoon asked. "I want to take Minnie shopping for clothes because she's growing out of her clothes." Yoongi said, sadness lacing his voice.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Namjoon asked. "My baby is growing up, she's going to be one soon." Yoongi said, huffing. "She'll still be your little girl, though." Namjoon said, trying to cheer the older up. "Yeah." Yoongi smiled. Namjoon smiled before placing a soft kiss on Yoongi's head.

Hoseok and Seokjin have been dating since their fifth date and has it been an interesting month and weeks.

Seokjin found out about Hoseok's sassy side and with a sass came mood swings which he familiarised himself with when Hoseok snapped at him over the phone and then a later asked Seokjin to come over and cuddle.

Seojun loved having Hoseok around. He'd always ask his daddy to call the younger but Seokjin said no because it was either if Hoseok was busy or sleeping. So Seojun being his stubborn self, found a way to call Hoseok. He'd call the nurse when his daddy was asleep, Seojun was a clever boy, so he definitely knew how to unlock his dad's phone.

Hoseok didn't mind it at all but he made a deal with the boy and Seojun had to make sure his was in bed before he called Hoseok because Hoseok wouldn't answer.

And so far their relationship was going well.

Hoseok had just put Seojun to bed in his bedroom, since Seokjin and him came over. He kissed the boy's head, "Sleep tight, Junnie." Hoseok said.

Hoseok left the room, followed by Mickey. Hoseok blew a kiss at Mickey who sat laid down on his bed. Hoseok ran his fingers through his now curly light brown hair. He decided to go back to his natural hair colour, Seokjin loved it and Seojun cried because Hoseok's red hair was gone.

He walked into the living room to see Seokjin on his couch, on his back and watching a movie. Hoseok climbed over the couch and straddled the older's lap. "That took long." Seokjin said, placing his hands on the younger's hips.

"Seo was scared of the dark so, I had to stay." Hoseok said as he placed his head on Seokjin's chest. Seokjin hummed softly as he ran his fingers through younger's hair.

"Hobi?" Seokjin spoke up. "Hmm?" Hoseok hummed, looking up at Seokjin. "I told my parents about us." Seokjin began, "Continue?" Hoseok said, patting Seokjin's chest. "They suggested that we come over for dinner, so you can familiarise yourself with them."

"I'd love to go. Plus I'll get a free day off work." Hoseok said, smiling. The older smiled along with the younger.

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night, he looked to his side to see Jimin still wasn't in bed.

He sighed as he stood up from the bed and exited the room. He walked into the living room to find Jimin asleep on the dining table, his brunette hair pointing in totally different directions.

Taehyung shook his head, he made his way to the older and pushed the laptop away from him. Jimin being the light sleeper his is, he immediately woke up. "Tae...what are you...doing?" Jimin asked, sit up straight. Taehyung closed his laptop, "Taking you to bed."

"I can't, I need to finish work and it's due tomorrow." Jimin said, opening the laptop again. "And you need sleep, okay?" Taehyung said, picking the older in bridal style. "Taehyung, if I don't-..." Jimin was cut off by Taehyung.

"I'll fuck you to sleep." Taehyung said, locking eyes with the older. Jimin blinked at the younger guy, "You're fucking crazy."

"Crazy enough to do that. So are you going say no or come to sleep with me?" Taehyung said, as he walked to their bedroom.
"I guess." Jimin sighed, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thank you, Jiminie!" Taehyung said, kissing Jimin's cheek.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•