✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Yoongi woke up to the sound of little giggles coming from his daughter's room. He groaned as he checked the time, it was 4:30 am.

He got up from his bed, before going to her room, because knowing his daughter she would cry any moment.
"Hello Minji." Yoongi said as he picked the giggling baby from her crib.

Minji latched herself onto Yoongi, drool going onto his shirt. "So how is my baby?" Yoongi kissed the baby's chubby cheek, make her flash a smile at him, Minji squealed making Yoongi smile.

Yoongi made his was into his living room. He stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, and it was nice and comfy. It was still dark outside.

Yoongi placed the girl onto her high chair, which was positioned to face the kitchen because knowing his daughter, she would begin to cry if she couldn't see him.

Yoongi opened a cabinet, which was filled with baby formula, porridge and snacks. He took out the porridge and placed it on the counter before put some water in the kettle and boiling it.

He poured some porridge into a bowl, then adding the boiled water. He stirred the porridge. He placed it on the counter so it could cool down.

He sat in front of Minji, who stared at him with wide eyes. Yoongi laughed at  the baby, as he took a spoon of the porridge. "Say 'ah'," Yoongi opened his mouth, Minji copied his actions.
"Good girl." Yoongi said as he fed his daughter.

Yoongi gave her a few more spoons of porridge before Minji started whining. Yoongi placed the bowl on the counter before picking the baby up, patting her back. He patted her back a few more times before she let out a loud burp. "That was a loud one, Minnie" Yoongi laughed.

He placed Minji in her playpen, where she laid on her back, before going to clean up the kitchen. Once he was done he made his way to the bathroom to take a quick shower, leaving the door opened incase Minji began to cry.

He stepped out the shower a towel wrapped around his waist and one wrapped around his head.

He opened his closet, he pulled out a dark blue nurse uniform. He put the articles of clothing on before walking back into the living room. Minji fell asleep again.

"My sleepy baby." Yoongi cooed at his daughter, picking her up from the bouncer. "It's bath time." He whispered, he saw the girl frown a little. He laughed softly.

Yoongi made sure to button up the girl's jacket before picking her up. Minji nuzzled her head in the crook of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi knew she was upset, Minji hated going to daycare.

Yoongi ringed the buzzer a few times before a brunette woman came and opened the gate.

"Good morning Mr. Min, and good morning Minji." The woman greeted them. Yoongi greeted the woman back.

"Are you ready to for daycare Minji?" The woman asked, opening her arms so she Yoongi could hand her the girl. Minji glanced at the woman before bursting into tears. "Can you give us a minute, please?" Yoongi asked, the woman nodded her before walking away.

"Minji?" Yoongi said softly, Minji faced Yoongi, still crying a little and her head bobbing a little. "I need you to be a brave girl for me okay." Yoongi said, even though Minji wouldn't understand, the baby pouted softly indicating she wanted a kiss, Yoongi nodded his head before placing a small kiss on Minji's pouty lips.

"I love so much," Yoongi said, patting her back. Minji clutched onto Yoongi's hoodie as the walked inside the daycare, oblivious to the Flim crew setting up. Yoongi decided it was best to leave Minji at daycare while she was asleep.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said, to woman
"It's okay, most babies are like that every day plus they are still young." The woman said, smiling at Yoongi.
"Thank you so much, see you later." Yoongi said as he got into his car and driving away, he had to stop at the bus stop as a boy about 6 to 7 years ago got into the backseat of his car.

"Morning Seojun." Yoongi greeted the boy, "Morning Yoongi samchon." The boy - Seojun- greeted back. "Did-did you already drop off Minji?" The boy asked, looking at Yoongi with big doe eyes. "Yeah long before I came here."

"Okay."

They drove for a couple minutes before stopping outside a cafe. Seojun got outside the car the walked into the cafe and came back out with two cardboard bags. One had Yoongi's name on it and the other had Seojun.

Now their next stop was at Seojun's school.
"Bye Seojun." Yoongi waved at the boy. "Bye-bye Yoongi samchon." The waved at him before running into the school.

- -

Yoongi walked into the hospital, after getting through large crowd of people, greeting the woman by the front desk. He walked for a while before he saw a redhead nurse helping a crippled man into a wheelchair.

"Hey Hoseok." Yoongi greeted. "Hey hyung." The redhead- Hoseok- greeted as he walked toward him. "So how is Minnie?" Hoseok asked, taking the cardboard bag out of Yoongi's hands.
"She starting to giggle, a lot. I woke to giggling." Yoongi said as they walked into the staff room.

"That's so cute!" Hoseok said, sitting down. "Anyway let's talk about the cute barista." Yoongi nudged the redhead who rolled his eyes. "He wasn't what I was looking for."

"I thought it was going great, what happened?" Yoongi took a bite of a chocolate chip cookie. "He still stays with his parents-..." Hoseok was cut off by Yoongi.

"What?"

"That's not even the worst thing. He is so immature and arrogant. I honestly suck at this dating things." Hoseok took a bite of his muffin, "Fuck, this taste so good. Where do you buy these?"

"I have a friend who owns a chain of restaurant. He always gives me a package of food everyday when I pick his son up." Yoongi said, Hoseok hummed, "I wish someone could make me these every day."

They shortly finished eating and began work.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Hello lovies and germs ✨
I'm so excited for this story and I hope you'll enjoy it😊
Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

- Ellie out ❤️