✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Hoseok cradled Potato in his arms as the baby drank the formula. "You finished it all, Potato." Hoseok said as he patted the baby's back, Potato let out a small burp.

Hoseok took a damp cloth and wipe the baby's mouth. Potato yawned, stretching his little arms and legs, Hoseok cooed at the baby. "You're so adorable, Potato." Hoseok said as he put the baby into a crib. "Who names a baby Potato?" Hoseok turned his head at familiar voice.

Seokjin was leaning against the door, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Hoseok said as he walked toward the older. Seokjin was wearing a pair of sweatpants and white plain t-shirt, the older had his hair down. "Would it be a surprise, if I told you?" Seokjin said as he stepped inside the small room.

Hoseok made Seokjin sanitize his hands, Hoseok looked into the crib to see Potato sleeping in a fetus position. Seokjin peeked over his shoulder, his hands snaking around the younger's waist.

"Who's baby is this?" Seokjin asked. "We found him outside the hospital." Hoseok said, looking at Potato who was asleep.
"Who would just randomly leave their newborn baby outside a hospital?" Seokjin said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I also thought the same thing but we I found cigarettes burns and bruises on baby's body...His parents want to kill such an innocent baby boy." Hoseok said, frowning. Seokjin noticed how the younger's mood had changed.

"I remember when Seojun was this little." Seokjin said, "I bet he looked so cute." Hoseok said, smiling. "Not really actually, I never got to know about Seo until like...two weeks after his birth." Seokjin said, looking at Hoseok who furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

"So me and Seojun's mom fought because she had cheat on me with some guy and had decided to break up and at the time I didn't know she was pregnant with Seojun. Then one day after like 9 months and a few weeks, I got a call from the hospital saying that my son has been hospitalized. And on first thought was like 'I have a son?' and I remembered my ex. So I rushed to the hospital and I that was the first time I saw Seojun. He had wires connected to him and was depending on a breathing machine, his arm had a bandage and I asked what happened? Seojun's mom said that her boyfriend had accidentally burnt Seojun's arm with hot water, that's why his has that burn mark on his arm-..." Seokjin paused.

"I decided my son wasn't going to stay with her and I applied for full custody of Seo. That day I felt like murdering her boyfriend but held myself together, the rest is history." Seokjin said, Hoseok turned around to face the older. He cupped his face, Seokjin was on the brink of tears. "That must have been a tough time, Jin." Hoseok caressed the older's cheek.

A tear fell from Seokjin's eyes, the older not wanting Hoseok to see him crying hid his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck. Hoseok laughed airly as he hugged the older, "You don't have hide, crying is normal Hyung."

"Anyway...I was supposed to cheer you up but a-anyway." Seokjin said, pulling away from the hug. Hoseok leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on Seokjin's nose. "Thank you for telling me." Seokjin smiled.

They heard a cooing noise coming from the crib, it was Potato.

"You're awake." Hoseok said as picked the baby out of the crib. The baby's head bobbled, as he stared at Seokjin. "Hi there, little guy." Seokjin said waving at Potato whose eyes just followed Seokjin's hand.

"Hold him, Hyung." Hoseok held the baby out, Seokjin carefully took Potato into his arms, supporting his little head. Seokjin looked into the baby's big doe eyes, "He does look like a Potato." He commented.

Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi couldn't stop laughing as he scrolled through his Twitter feed.

Vmon was number 1 trending on twitter.

He saw a post show the look between Namjoon and Taehyung when the host of the show asked them if they were dating.
Someone had tweeted that the hickey Taehyung had on his neck was from RM.

Yoongi heard his doorbell ring. He glanced over at Minji who was asleep on the huge body pillow on the couch. He covered the little girl's body, she had a fever.

Yoongi got up and walked to the door opening it, "Hyung!" Taehyung threw himself onto Yoongi. "Shhh! Minnie is sleeping." Yoongi scolded his little brother, hitting the back of his head. Taehyung frowned as he walked into the apartment followed by Namjoon and Jimin.

"Hey there." Namjoon said as leaned down to kiss Yoongi, Yoongi pecked his lips, "Hey J-joonie." He said, stifling a laugh. "What's funny?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi shook his head, "Nothing."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows as he walked away from the older. Jimin was about to bow but Yoongi stop him, "Do even bother," Yoongi said as he hug the younger. Jimin smiled as he hugged back.

Taehyung smiled at the sight, he loved seeing Jimin happy. Namjoon found it cute, Jimin was like a little brother to him.

"Pa?" Minji woke up, she looked around. "Coming baby." Yoongi said as walked to couch and picked the baby up. Minji leaned her head against Yoongi's chest. "What's wrong with her?" Everyone in the room asked. "She has a fever." Yoongi said as rocked the baby from side to side.

"Poor baby." Jimin said as he looked over Yoongi's shoulder.
"Anyway make yourselves at home, I'm going to breast feed her." Yoongi said as he picked up the towel on the floor. Namjoon's head perked at that, "I'm coming with." He said he stood up but immediately sat back down when Taehyung shot him a death glare.

Jimin chuckled softly as he sat down. "You're disgusting, hyung." Taehyung said

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

And she's back ✨💃
Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out ❤️