✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7❤️✦

1261 words

1261 words

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Yoongi sighed as he pressed the buzzer of the daycare. Today had been a tough one. He had to assist with a lady who was giving birth to twins, the gate opened letting him in.

He went to the front desk, he greeted the lady who was seated there as he signed the pick up form. He walked toward the nursery room, he was so exhausted, he just wanted to sleep.

He knocked on the door of the nursery room. The door was opened by the nursery teacher. "Good afternoon Mr. Min, you're later than usual." The nursery teacher said in a joking manner. "Yeah." Yoongi said as he stepped inside the room. "Oh, your brother came today," the nursery teacher said.

"Yeah, I was running late so I asked him to drop her off." Yoongi explained as looked around the room, "Where are they?"
"They are in the classroom next door watching a movie. Your brother, RM and his manager. They realised you were running late so they decided to keep Minji busy." Explained the teacher.

"Can I go next door?" Yoongi asked, "Sure." Yoongi walked out the room, thanking the teacher. Yoongi walked to the classroom, he knocked on the door. He stood there for a couple of seconds before the door was opened by Namjoon and Minji in his arms.

"Hey there." Namjoon greeted smiling at Yoongi. "Hey" Yoongi found the taller voice relaxing, Minji made grabby hands at Yoongi. "Hey baby." Yoongi said as he took his daughter into his arms, kissing her head. Namjoon tilted his head, Yoongi looked tired, he had heavy bags under his eyes.

"Let me hold her for you, you look tired." Namjoon said as he took Minji back into his arms, "Do you wanna come inside, it's getting chilly outside." Namjoon suggest.

"I guess, I just sit down for awhile before I leave." Yoongi said as he stepped in, rubbing his eyes. "Hey hyung." Taehyung greeted Yoongi, "Hey Tae. Hey there." Yoongi greeted his brother and the petite brunette man seated next to him. "Hey," the brunette greeted back.

Yoongi sat down on the bean bag, placing his bag on the floor. "Hyung, remember how told I had a boyfriend?" Taehyung said. "Yeah?"

"Met my boyfriend, Jimin." Taehyung said, putting an arm over the brunette's shoulders. "Oh...hey again, hope his treating you right, sometimes he can be a pain in the ass." Yoongi said, pointing at his brother. "Oh his a pain in the ass alright, literally." Jimin said making Yoongi chuckled a bit.

Namjoon didn't hear a thing Taehyung said, he was focused on the little girl in front of him, who was playing with the Koya plushie in her hands. Minji dropped the plushie.

Yoongi watched Namjoon play with Minji, who was squealing and smiling, it gave him this warm fuzzy feeling in his stomach, thoughts about what if Namjoon was Minji's biological father, how would life be. Yoongi shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts, 'It could never work, an idol and a normal person.' Yoongi thought, looking away from the two.