✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Namjoon and his manager shortly arrived at the daycare. Namjoon quickly made his way into the daycare, so he doesn't attract attention.

They were greeted by the principal, who handed him a fruit basket.

"We are so grateful, to have you choose our daycare centre for your show." The principal said, shaking Namjoon's hand. Namjoon smiled at the woman, "It's a pleasure." Namjoon said.

"Please follow me," Namjoon followed the lady into a huge room full of squealing toddlers. "So this right here is the blue room, where toddlers aged 3-4 years old stay for the rest of the day." The lady explained as they walked around the room.

Namjoon felt someone tugged on his coat jacket, he glanced down to see a boy looking up at him with doe eyes. "Mister?" The toddler asked, "Yes." Namjoon squatted down to the toddler's height.

"I've seen you in my mommy's room, she always watches you on TV and she has a pillow with your-your face." Namjoon frowned as the toddler walked away. "Anyway...Can you follow me to the nursery." The principal said walking out of the room.

Namjoon sighed as he followed the principal.

"Please take off your shoes before you enter." The principal said. Namjoon obliged, taking off his shoes before entering the room.

"Welcome to the nursery. This is were babies 10 months old to 2 years old stay for the rest of the day." The woman explained as they walked around the room.

Infants were crawling, walking and bumping into everything. Namjoon had to be careful not to bump into the kids. He walked into the corner of the room, which was near a small crib.

Namjoon looked inside the crib to see a baby looking back at him. The baby looked to young to be in daycare, and judging by the clothes the baby was wearing it was a she.

"Aren't you a little too young to be going to daycare?" Namjoon said. The baby girl made grabby hands at Namjoon, Namjoon picked her up.

The girl wrapped her small hand around Namjoon's finger, she glanced up at him before putting her head on his shoulder. "Oh I see you've gotten yourself acquainted with our youngest, Minji." The principal said.

Namjoon nodded as he patted the girl's back, she seemed to enjoy it. "Since she's with you already, why don't you do tummy time with her?" The teacher for the nursery suggested. "Okay." Namjoon said, as he made his way to a colourful mat, that had a caterpillar pillow connected to it.

He placed her on the mat before joining her. Minji rolled over onto her tummy and flopped her body like fish out of water, to face the blonde man. "I think it better to lay down with her." The nursery teacher said.

Namjoon laid on his tummy, facing the girl. Namjoon stared at Minji who stared back him with feline eyes, she reminded him of the nurse from earlier. Namjoon was startled by the girl's squealing, "What did I do?" Namjoon asked, panicking a little.