✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Hoseok sighed happily as he saw the clock hit 5 o'clock, his morning shift was over. Now he could finally get a few hours of sleep before his date.

He happily skipped out the hospital and onto the empty street. He was so happy, like he'd been waiting for this day for two days straight.
He walked home, he made sure to pass Seokjin's cafe just because he wanted to.

He felt like nothing could ruin his mood.

He searched through his bag for his apartment keys, once he found them he immediately opened the door. The smile on his face immediately turned into a frown.
His mood had been ruined.

He looked at kitchen counter which a huge Katana sword laid. It had a letter attached to it.
Hoseok took the letter and opened it.

Hey sunshine,

It's Appa and I'm sorry I couldn't attend your birthday dinner because I was busy with important business. Anyway I hope you like the late birthday gift, I remember when you used to tell me you wanted one of these when you were younger.

Happy birthday sweetheart
Love Appa

Hoseok rolled his eyes as he scrunched up the letter. "Stupid idiot. You missed all 22 of my birthdays." Hoseok mumbled, about to throw the paper in the trash. He glanced at the Katana, it was the exact one he pointed at when he was younger. "Maybe I'll let you off the hook this time." Hoseok said smiling as he picked the sword up.

Maybe his mood wasn't ruined.

Yoongi looked at his reflection in the mirror, his hair was still tied up and the bags under his eyes were showing. He sighed as walked out the room.

Minji was seated on the couch, a pillow supporting her body. She squealed at the TV, which had some cartoon playing. Yoongi glanced at the clock on the wall, it was currently 3:30 pm, his date was picking him up around 4 o'clock.

"Where is he?" Yoongi muttered under his breath as walked back and forth. He jumped when he heard someone press the doorbell.
Yoongi opened the door, revealing Taehyung and his boyfriend Jimin who had a small Pomeranian dog in his hands.

"Thank you so much," Yoongi said as he let them. "You're welcome." Jimin spoke on behalf of his boyfriend who was grumpy. "What's up with him?" Yoongi asked Jimin, "He found who your date was." Jimin said.

Yoongi watched as his younger brother sat down on the couch, "Minnie, you know your Appa is going a date? And then his going ignore us and give his attention to his date." Taehyung said, looking at Minji who looked at him with a pout.

"You're being dramatic, jackass." Yoongi said, hitting the back of Taehyung's head. Jimin laughed softly while Minji giggled. "I'm going to finish getting ready. You can make yourself at home." Yoongi said, smiling at Jimin.