✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4❤️✦

1424 words

1424 words

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Yoongi wrapped a towel around Minji who was dozing in and out of sleep. Yoongi placed a kiss on her forehead, "Let's get you to bed." Yoongi said. Yoongi walked into the Minji's room and placed her in her crib. He walked toward the cupboard, opening the second draw and pulling out a pastel green onesie, which had little frogs on it.

He quickly but softly slipped it onto Minji, taking the one he had on off. He stared at his daughter who fast asleep, "I love you so much. I hope you know that." Yoongi mumbled as he tucked a strand of her baby hairs away from her face.

He kissed the girl's forehead, and turning her onto her tummy because Minji slept longer that way.

Yoongi exited the room, closing the door behind.

- -

The next morning Yoongi woke up to the sound of crying coming from Minji's bedroom. He quickly jolted to her, his brain running a couple of possible scenarios. 'What if she bumped her head and she's bleeding.'

'What if she couldn't breathe.' Once Yoongi entered the room, he took a sigh of relief. Minji was okay, he pick the crying baby out her crib. "Shhh... shhh" Yoongi patted the girl's back. Minji made grabby hands to something in the room.

Yoongi glanced around until his eyes landed on the blue koala bear plushie in the corner of the room. He picked it up and handed it to Minji who stopped crying almost immediately. Minji look up at Yoongi before placing her head on his shoulder.

"So you cried your lungs out because of a plushie." Yoongi rolled his eyes, Minji gurgled as she clutched onto the plushie.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he got out his car. There were about 5 vans parked outside the daycare centre. "Do you know what's going on Minnie?" Yoongi asked his daughter, he knew that Minji didn't understand a thing he was saying.

Minji giggled in response.

Yoongi walked toward the daycare, he pressed the buzzer. After a few minutes of waiting the someone came to open the gate. Yoongi felt like he'd been robbed of his breath.

In front of him stood Kim Namjoon aka RM, he looked even better up close. The man was wearing a white t-shirt with grey sweatpants and black Converse shoes, his blonde bangs covering his forehead.

"Hi again." Namjoon greeted flashing a dimpled smile at Yoongi. "A-again?" Yoongi stuttered out. "Yeah, remember the patient that came for a checkup yesterday." Said Namjoon. "I deal with a lot patients everyday." Yoongi tilted his head.
"I forgot that." Namjoon murmured, sliding his hands into his pockets.

Minji made grabby hands at Namjoon, "Can I?" Namjoon asked, stretching his arms out. "Y-yeah." Yoongi handed Minji over the blonde man. Minji squealed, hiding her face in Namjoon's chest. "She likes you." Yoongi tucked a few strands of his hair behind his ear.