✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"You look pretty tired, what's up?" Yoongi asked as he put his phone on the bathroom counter. "I need to finish 3 songs in 2 weeks." Namjoon said as walked around his apartment, "That sounds like so much work."

"Not really, I just need to focus but right now I'm curious, where's Minnie?" Namjoon asked, the put his phone against the piano. "She's in my room...-Yoongi picked up his phone as walked out the bathroom.

Yoongi turned his camera around to face Minji who was watching something on the TV, "Say hi Joonie." The little wasn't focused on her dad, right now the TV was more important.

"Hey there princess." Minji turned her head as she heard Namjoon's voice, "Joo?" She said as she crawled out the blanket she had around her. Yoongi sat down on the bed, "She missed you." The older said as he pulled the baby girl to him.

Minji stared at the screen of Yoongi's phone, "Joo!" She squealed as she clapped her chubby hands. "Hi Minnie."  The younger smiled. Minji giggled as she stared at Namjoon through the phone screen. "She's seems so energetic," Namjoon commented, Yoongi hummed, "She had a little more juice than needed." Yoongi said as held his daughter to his chest with one hand and other holding his phone.

"I miss you." Namjoon said as stared at the camera, "I miss you too." Yoongi said, kissing the top of Minji's head.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "I could come over?" He suggested as pressed on a piano key. Yoongi shook his head, "I don't want to distract you, just finish your work, plus it's already late." Yoongi said, yawning.

"I think I'm done working for the day, I'm coming over." Namjoon said as he stood from where he was seated. Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You're really persistent?" Namjoon smiled, nodding his head. "See you in 30 minutes."

- -

Yoongi was ambushed by a huge hug once he opened his door.

"God, it feels good to be back here." Namjoon mumbled as held the older tightly. "You're such baby." Yoongi said as put his hands around the taller's neck. "Let me be, I missed my boyfriend and my little princess."

Yoongi looked up at Namjoon, "She fell asleep awhile back."

"Oh- that means we have time to ourselves?" A cheeky grin graced the younger's face. "I guess so." Yoongi pulling the younger down to his height, pulling him into a kiss.

Yoongi pulled away, "You brushed your teeth before coming here?" He said giggling airly. "Would you prefer 4 days of coffee and alcohol?"

"You're nasty."

"I'm trying to looking good for my boyfriend after spending a week couped up in my apartment." Namjoon hid his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. "Right after this you're going to sleep." Yoongi said, sternly.

"Yes sir." The older rolled his eyes.

"I'm a shark!" Seojun exclaimed as he swam around the pool. "A very cute and adorable shark." Hoseok said, Seojun nodded, "And I keep Daddy away from Hoseokie." Hoseok giggled as he stared at Seokjin's shocked face.

"What did I do?"

Seojun stuck his tongue out at his dad before swimming to Hoseok who was sitting at the edge of pool, his feet in the water. "Upsies please!" Seojun said, smiling, his two front teeth missing (cause they feel out).

Hoseok nodded as he pulled Seojun out the pool, wrapping the boy with his towel. "Cozy?" Hoseok asked, cradling the boy. Seojun nodded as he rested his head on Hoseok's chest.

Seokjin watched how Hoseok cared for Seojun, it made him feel happy.

Seojun slowly dozed off in Hoseok's arms, Hoseok kissed the boy's nose, "Sleep tight."

"I'm going to put him to sleep Hyung." Hoseok stood up from the ground, carefully as he held the sleeping boy in his arms. "Sure."

- -

Hoseok returned back to pool with a towel in hand, Seokjin swam toward the younger who sat down where he sat previously.

"Why don't you want to swim?" Seokjin asked, putting himself inbetween Hoseok's legs. "It's cold, you and Junnie are built different." Hoseok said as rest his arms on Seokjin's shoulders. Seokjin airly chuckled as he caressed the sides of Hoseok's thighs. "You don't know how much I missed you." Seokjin said. Hoseok smiled as he put the towel over the older's wet hair.

"Of course, I'm impossible not to miss." Hoseok said, pressing his forehead against Seokjin's, "I missed you too Hyung." He said kissing the older's nose. Seokjin smiled before standing up in the pool, "Bedroom?"

Hoseok nodded, then placing a chast kiss on Seokjin's lips.

Yoongi woke up to knocking on his apartment door. He glanced over to his side where Namjoon was fast asleep with Minji cuddled up next to his side.

"Who could it be at this time?" He mumbled to himself as he switched his phone on. It was 4:00 a.m, the man got up from his bed, making sure not to wake the two.

Yoongi slowly slipped outside the room, he made his to the door. The knocking hadn't stopped.

Yoongi clicked his tongue in annoyance at the continuous knocking, "Jeez relax, I'm coming-..." The man's face dropped, he looked horrified and shocked.

"Mom?"

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

New character 👀
Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖
-Ellie out ❤️