✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Yoongi watched as Minji babbled on and on about something while Namjoon listened to her, responding with nods, 'I understand' or something.

"How do you even know what she's saying?" Yoongi asked as he turned off the stove, taking the boiling pot of soup out. "I don't, I just respond to her because I want her to know that I'm always listening." Namjoon said as took two plates out the cupboard.

This made Yoongi's heart flutter. Something about Namjoon saying this and sounding so sincere just made him soft.

Minji whined as she hit the high chair table with her little fist. "You're going to hurt yourself." Namjoon said as he took the her fist into his hand. Minji wrapped her hand around his finger before putting it in her mouth.

Namjoon took it out, cringing at the drool on his finger. Minji giggled, kicking her legs. Yoongi laughed, "Parenting 101, eating anything they get their hands on." He says he handed the younger a paper towel.

Namjoon wiped his hand before throwing the paper towel away. "Here you go." Yoongi hand him a plate of food. "Thank you." Namjoon said. Yoongi just smiled.

Jimin stood outside his apartment, shaking. "Let's do." He said as he opened his apartment. Yeontan ran up to him, he bent down and picked the dog up. "Hi Tannie." He said, softly.

He could hear distinct chattering, coming from the dining room. "Tae! I'm home." Jimin hollered, making the chatter stop. He watched as his boyfriend walk out of the dining room follow by a certain bunny looking person who ran to him, hugging with all his might.

"Hi hyung." The person said. "H-hey Jungkook." Jimin said awkwardly. "It's been ages since I last saw you and why didn't you tell me that you and Taehyung moved in together?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin bit his lip, "Ummm, we are-..." Jimin was cut off by Taehyung. "We're dating." Taehyung said, standing next to Jimin and putting an arm around his shoulders. "What?" Jungkook exclaimed. "Surprise, we're dating, haha." Jimin chuckled nervously.

"Well congratulations you two. You should have told me, Jiminie." Jungkook said, softly nudging Jimin's shoulder. Taehyung cringed, 'it sounded weird coming from another person.' he thought. Jimin felt kinda relieved by Jungkook's positive response.

But now, he was going to have to deal with Taehyung.

Hoseok woke up, he smirked as he looked around the room. He was in Seokjin's bedroom.
He remembered the events of last night, he wished he could permanently have that memory engraved into his brain.

"You're awake." Seokjin walked out the bathroom, just in a pair of sweats. "Yeah, had the best sleep." Hoseok said, carding his fingers through his hair, a small on his face. Seokjin smiled as he took a seat in front of Hoseok.

Hoseok bit his lip as his eyes fluttered back and forth between the older's eyes and lips. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck before connecting his lips with Seokjin's.

Seokjin wrapped an arm around Hoseok's waist, while the other explored Hoseok's body. "I can't get enough of you." Hoseok muttered under his breath, straddling the older's lap. Hoseok pulled away from the kiss, pushing Seokjin onto the bed. "Me too." Seokjin breathed.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out ❤️

✦𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙐𝘾𝙆✦| namgi ™️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara