✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Yoongi walked into the hospital, smiling. He greeted the lady by the front desk, also doing the same with the other staff members.

He walked into the staff room to see Hoseok staring at his phone with a huge grin on his face. "Hey Hoseok." Yoongi greeted as he put his bag on the table.
"Hey hyung." Hoseok greeted back, switching off his phone and putting on the table. "So how was your date?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok blushed remembering the events of the previous day, "It was good... how about you, how was your date?" Hoseok asked, propping his elbows on to the table. "Best date I ever had." Yoongi said, a smile on his face.

Minji rested her head on Namjoon's shoulder as he scrolled through he's phone. "You sure do have an attachment to her." Jimin said, pulling a chair next Namjoon. Minji waved her little fist at Jimin. "Hi sweetie." Jimin waved back at her.

"So how was your date?" Jimin asked. "It was good." Namjoon said, switching his phone off. "You know what will happen after this right?" Jimin said, raising his eyebrow. Namjoon sighed as nodded his head. "Good, but now focus on filming it's the last day." And with that Jimin walked away.

Minji looked at Namjoon with her head tilted, like she was interested. "Today is the last day of filming, Minji. I'll only get to see you when I see your Appa." Namjoon said, cradling the girl. Minji pouted, looking up Namjoon.

"I know right." Namjoon said, now a pout forming on his lips. Jimin watched this interaction from afar, smiling a little. He felt his phone ring, pulled it out of his phone before answering. "Hello, who is this?" He said. "It's me, Jiminie. God you sound so stern, anyway I've arrived at the airport, I can't wait to see you!" The person on the other side of the phone squealed.

"Omg, when did you arrive? I thought you were still in tour?" Jimin said, into the phone, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"The last concert got cancelled because of an unexpected mishap." The person said, the sound of cars could heard in the background. "Oh no. But what are you going to do here?" Jimin asked.

"I'm going to hangout with you Jiminie," Jimin's face went pale, all he could think about was Taehyung glaring and sizing him up. "O-okay, see you later Jk." Jimin said. The person on the line said good bye before hanging up.

Jimin bit his lip as walked back to filming area, it was going to be a very long night.

Hoseok sighed as he folded the hospital gowns.

He was still stuck on yesterday night, like sex part of it. Like most of the time he'd had to get himself off before sex because most of the guys that he had dated only cared about their self pleasure. Like the one time Hoseok was so bored, he just told the guy to stop.

All his hopes in finding someone who didn't bore him to death were crush after his last boyfriend until last night. He'd never felt like that in ages, he'd like to experience that again. Wait?...he could?

What was stopping him?

He was to chicken to ask. Yeah, he might have made the first move but it was because he was a little intoxicated.

He heard his phone buzz, a notification popped up on the screen of the phone. Hoseok jump over to the other side of hospital bed, making the pile of gowns fall down.

He checked his phone there was a message from Seokjin.

Seokjin
Do you wanna come over?

Hoseok
What do you think?

Seokjin
I'll pick you up.

Hoseok smiled to himself, but that quickly vanished once he saw the gowns on the floor.

Yoongi yawned as he got out the car and made his way over to the daycare centre. He buzzed the buzzer letting the people inside know.

He decided he wanted to pick Minji up early because he was having a bad day. He had to attend to an old lady with cancer, she told Yoongi about her life as he helped her with chemotherapy. Yoongi cried when she told him that none of her 5 kids came to see her since they moved and are only waiting for her to die so they can get her inheritance.

Yoongi was upset, it hurt him to know that there were such people like that in the world.

The daycare door open, Yoongi walked inside. He greeted the lady in the front office, signing the pick-up form before slowly making his way to Minji's daycare nursery.

Once he had arrived there, the camera crew were packing up. Yoongi walked into the room, "Good Afternoon Mr. Min " the daycare teacher greeted him. "Hi. Where's Minji?" He asked. The teacher pointed over at the small figure sitting in the corner facing the wall. She was sulking.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, "What's wrong with her?" He asked. "She's been sitting like since RM left to use the bathroom." The teacher explained. Yoongi nodded his head slowly, "Minnie, Appa is here." Minji turned her head and once her eyes landed on Yoongi, she turned around then crawled over to him.

Yoongi smiled as he picked the girl up. "Hi baby. I missed you so much." Yoongi said, kissing Minji's puffy cheeks. Minji gurgled as a toothless grin was on her face. "I'll go now, I have to bring those other munchkins inside." The nursery teacher said, as Yoongi nodded with understanding.

Minji looked around the room. She was looking for someone. "You looking for Namjoon?" Yoongi asked the girl. Minji pouted as the tall blonde man was not insight.
Yoongi decided to put Minji on the floor, while he got her baby bag.

Minji suddenly squealed, Yoongi turned around to see Namjoon picking the girl up. Yoongi got the baby bag before turning around. "Hi there." Yoongi greeted as he leaned against the wall. "Hi hyung." Namjoon greeted as he made his way to Yoongi.

"You have my daughter acting all depressed. She was sulking when I found her." Said Yoongi. Minji made a 'hmm' sound as if to prove a point. "I'm so sorry for leaving you, Minnie." Namjoon said as he put his cheek against Minji's. Minji smiled.

"So, I noticed you're here an hour early. What's up?" Namjoon asked. "Just tired, I just wanna sleep." Yoongi said, yawning right after. "I could come over and help with Minji?" Namjoon suggested.

"I'd like that," Yoongi said. Namjoon lowered his head, Yoongi put an arm on his shoulder, moving his face closer to Namjoon's. They were about to kiss when they heard the door open.

Namjoon and Yoongi froze, wide eyed. "I'm disturbing something." It was Jimin. Namjoon and Yoongi breathed. The two guys didn't want to be caught by the nursery teacher.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out❤️