✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

It was the weekend of Namjoon's family dinner and they to drive all the way to Gwangju, which was 3 hours away from Seoul.

When they arrived, it was around six o'clock. They saw another two cars parked in the drive way, so they had to park on the side of street.

Namjoon got from the car and took Minji out her car seat, Minji booped her nose against Namjoon's. Yoongi smiled at the two, Minji really like Namjoon. He took out the bottle of wine from the backseat. They made their way to the door, Yoongi started getting nervous, the same nervousness he would get when he was the operating theatre.

'What if his parents didn't like him?' he thought.

Namjoon noticed this, "Hyung, don't worry. Like I said they'll love you." Namjoon said, put an arm over Yoongi's shoulders and squeezing it lightly. Minji put her hand on Yoongi's head, patting lightly before babbling something. It was her attempt in comforting her Appa.

They laughed at her actions, Minji giggled to clapping her hands. "Thank you Minji and thank you Joon-ah." Yoongi said, kissing Namjoon's cheek. "You're welcome." Namjoon said.

Namjoon knocked on the door, Minji copied his actions. The girl put her hand up to Namjoon's mouth, Namjoon knew what she meant. He blew on her hand before giving it a kiss.

The door was opened by- "Jin-hyung?" Yoongi blinked at older. "Ohhh, I wasn't expecting you." Seokjin said, letting them inside. "I didn't think you two could be brothers. You two don't even look the same. No offence." Yoongi said, taking Minji out of Namjoon's arms.

"No taken." Seokjin and Namjoon said in unison.

"What's all the commotion about-...Oh hello there sweetheart." A lady in her late 40s greeted Yoongi. "Hi, Mrs Kim." Yoongi greeted back. Seokjin and Namjoon snorted, earning a glare from their mother.
"You don't have to call me that, you i just call me mum." The lady said, patting his shoulder.

"Anyway who is this cutie?" Mrs Kim asked as she poked Minji's cheek. "This is Minji my daughter." Yoongi said, smiling. "She's so pretty, just like you." Mrs Kim said, flashing a dimpled smile at Yoongi. Yoongi's face turned red. Mrs Kim walked away, leaving the three of them there.

Minji made grabby hands at Namjoon who took her into his arms, Minji rested her head on his chest. Seokjin smiled at the two.

"Bullseye! Five points for me and zero for Mr Kim." Yoongi turned his head in the direction of the voice. "Is that Hobi?" He asked. "Yep. He's outside playing with my dad and Seojun." Said Seokjin.

Yoongi walked to the glass sliding door on the other side of the living room, he opened it to Hoseok, Seojun and Mr Kim playing darts. "Hoseok." Yoongi said, making the three of them turn their heads. "Yoongi!" Hoseok squealed, as he ran the older, engulfing him in a hug. Yoongi hugged back.

Hoseok and Yoongi were in the kitchen helping Mrs. Kim with dinner.
Hoseok and Yoongi told her everything, from how they met to what her sons are like everyday.

"Hoseokie?" Seojun walked into the kitchen, with a pout on his lips. The boy hugged his leg, "What's wrong Junnie?" Hoseok asked, picking the boy up.

Seojun just nuzzled his head in the crook of his neck, closing his eyes. "Seojun, you can't fall asleep now. We're going to have dinner soon." Hoseok said, Seojun just shook his head. "Seojun is just like his father, stubborn." Mrs. Kim said, Yoongi snorted. "That's not a lie though." Hoseok said.

Minji crawled into the kitchen, giggling. The little girl, crawled to Yoongi. "Joo!" She shouted. Yoongi picked the girl up, Minji pouted her lips. Yoongi placed a kiss on her lips, "Mwah!" Minji made that sound.

"Sorry Hyung, she's so energetic." Namjoon said, leaning against the wall. "Joo!" Minji said, wanting to escape her Appa's arm and into Namjoon's arms. Yoongi handed her over to the younger. "Just keep from the kitchen." Yoongi said as he fixed the little space buns on the girl's head.

"Sure thing." Namjoon leaned down to kiss Yoongi but Yoongi pushed him away, "Not in front of your mother." Yoongi scolded. Namjoon just grinned, Minji copying him before walking out the kitchen.

Yoongi turned around to see Hoseok and Mrs Kim staring at him with huge smiles on their faces. Yoongi rolled his eyes, a blush growing on his face.

Jimin was in his kitchen, busy packing the plates back into his cupboard, when a pair of arms slid around his waist. "Hyung, you know I love you so much." Taehyung said, Jimin sniffled, "I don't care, you never want to listen when I tell you to stop."

Taehyung sighed, "I threw the packet away. I can't stand seeing you sad. Please Jiminie." Taehyung said, turning the older around. Jimin bit his bottom lip, "You promise me, that you're never going to touch another packet again?" Jimin put his pinkie out, "I promise, you're too important to me." Taehyung said, locking his pinkie around the smaller one.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the taller's torso. "I love you so much, Tae." Jimin muttered against his chest. "I love you too, you're too precious." Taehyung said, looking down at the older.

Jimin looked up, "If you dare do it again, I'll break your legs and then leave you outside in the cold." He said, in sweet tone which sent chills down the taller's spine.
"You're really something." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. Jimin shrugged, playing with end of Taehyung's t-shirt.

Taehyung put his arms around around Jimin's shoulders before pecking Jimin's lips. Jimin cringed, "Go brush your teeth, I can taste it." He said pushing the younger away from him.

Taehyung sighed as he walked away from the kitchen. Jimin sighed as he went back to doing whatever he was doing before.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out ❤️