The Last Battle

i rolled over onto a soft pillow but imeadeatly regreted that as pain shot through my back. I heard some shuffling behind me and my head was put onto someone's lap.

"I promise to never let anyone do that to you again..." A familiar voice cooed. I blinked my eyes as the blurry-ness faded away and I stared into the eyes of Mark. I smiled slightly asn sat up, pain shooting through my back itno my head.

I gritted my teeth, "What is in my..." I turned my head and looked at my back, staring at a four inch silver spike. That was dug two inches in my back. I screamed in horror and begged for Mark to take it out.

He looked at me with soft eyes and shook his hand, "I can't, Kell... I just can't do that. The teachers forbid me too." I sobbed into his shirt for a few minutes until we heard screaming from outside the small room.

I angerily wiped my tears and stumbled to the door. I slammed it open but faltered, tail dropping to the ground.

Burns was there, having all my classmates tied up and floating in the air, including Amanda, Regan, and Mariah.

I stumbled into Burns' vision line and he turned to grin at me. "I did that to you?" I glared at him, never looking down. I didn't answer but that made him smile more.

He walked to me and put a hand on my back. I flinched and growled at him.before a could utter a word, Mark burst through the door of the room i was in, and yelled at Burns to let me go. Instead of Answering, Burns flicked his hand and Mark and I flew to the wall, my back slamming into a bullient board.

The breath got knocked out of my lungs and I hunched over as I landed on my knees on the ground. I closed my eyes as Burns walked over to me and put his hand on the spike from his whip. He firmly put his hand on the end and - guess what? - yanked it out of my back.

My eyes shot open and I screamed in pain. I covered the swound where the spike was with my wing as I stopped screaming and shot his feet a look.

"Scared, Kelly?" Burnzy asked as i started shivering uncontrolably. I grinned and stood up, Mark running his hand over my head. I managed a smile to Mark and looked at Burns.

"You wish." My eyes turned black as night and I used my shoulder to throw Burns at the wall. As I did that, a scar from Marks whip opened a little bit and blood leaked onto my coat.

I narrowed my eyes and ignored it. I gasped it pain as Butnzy wacked his foot into my back, making me fall with a fat guy on my back.

My scissors spwarled out of my pocket and I reached for them, but Burns pressed harder on my back with his shoe. I growled in pain, wrapping my tail around my leg. I grabbed my scissors, but luckily, Burns didn't notice.

I tucked my arm with my scissors under my stomach as I yelled up to Burns, "God, you ARE stupid. I'm surprised you're a prince." I grinned as he screamed in frustration and threw me at a wall.

I fell into a rather comfy spot on the floor and held my scissors behind my back.

Burns walked up to me and kicked my face in, making me have a bloody nose.

"Ow!?" I rubbed my nose as Mark struggled helplessly against the magic bonds.

Blood poured down my face as Burns picked me up by my collar and shoved me against the wall.

My tail grabbed my falling scissors and the scissors instantly turned into a sword. I grinned and held the scissor-sword in my hand, blade down.

"Time to die." I chuckled as Burns said that.

"Who's the one with the sword here?" I said, lifting the sword. I knew how to use this... I think. My eyes went black with red poupils, making me look really dumb with that blue handle sword in my hands. my bruised... scar filled... hands.. I shook my head and raised my sword.