A rest and the stranger...

I hovered about... 6 feet in the air, not until I 'ran' into a tree.

"Uhnn..." I groaned as I fell from the tree onto the very hard and cold ground. I shook off the hands of Regan, Amanda and Mark.

"I don't need help.." I snapped. I turned into a wolf and took a confident step foward, but ended up face flat on the ground. I growled as Mark helped me up. "Mark, I don't need your help..."

"Oh, yes you do, Kell." Mark said, ordering me to change myself into my human form. I did as he said, while muttering as Mark picked me up bridial-style. I growled softly as I heard the Master and Jd snicker.

"Close your eyes, my Kelly. Rest up.." Mark cooed, kissing my chin. I smiled up t him and snuggled my head into his jacket, darkness surrounding me, hoping for the best.

But that won't happen.

_____________________________

I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room. 'Ugh... not again..' I thought scornfully.

'Likely, My dear Kell.' I heard Mark's voice in my head. My head shot straight up and I tried to call for him, but something was in my mouth.

'What the hell do I have in my mouth?' I said irritated. I saw Mark out of the corner and he had a gag in his mouth.

'A gag.' Mark's voice said again. I groaned and bit the gag with my vampire teeth.

"Oh, we have a smart wolfy here." I heard a voice linger into the walls. I saw Regan's head shoot up and she instantly turned into her cat form. She broke her bounds and took the gag out of her mouth.

"Shadowscream?" She asked.

__________________

Sorry it's short... I'm so sick though... :T