I hate basments, and this guy with the whip.

I tossed and turned on a hard floor.

"gettin comfy?" I heard a voice say. My head poped up. It was to dark to see anything.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"Mark, Mariah and Abraham. Including you." A deep voice said. A hand rested on my shoulder and I paniced. i shot a fireball to the ceiling. It stayed up there and I looked at the person who owns the hand.

I relaxed, "Hi, Love." I smiled as he smiled. I looked around to make in what situation I am. I saw a door on the right side of this... room? The walls and ceiling were all stone, but there was a barred window on the ceiling. I looked at the ground and frowned. "Really, hay?"

"Yes.." The deep voice that was talking earlier was in the door. His face was in the shadows, So i couldn't get a good description on him.

"Where are we?" Maraih asked. The figure in the door way slowly turned his head to Mariah.

"Why, in my basement." The figure said.

Wait... WHAT?

"A BASEMENT?!" I shreiked. I got up and tried to ran at the figure but something held me back. II looked at my foot and there was a chain. 'a chain? are you SERIOUS?' I thought. I tugged at the chain furiously.

Mark was sitting about few feet from Abraham and Mariah, which Mariah was being hold by Abe. I screamed, frustrated. I flapped my wings anger, spreading hay around. I looked over at the door, but the figure was there.

I shrieked so loud i heard the ceiling crumble a bit. I froze, foot inches off the ground. I souly looked up. I looked over at Mark, Mariah, and Abe.

I broke into a huge grin and started laughing hysterically.

"Kelly?" Mariah asked.

"Don't worry, she's just crazy when she sees too many of here flash backs" Mark said

He was right, I am crazy at the moment. I laughed and tugged at the chain.

"Kelly... Kelly, If you tug anymore, you're going to break your foot!" Mark warned. I looked at him.

"Does it look like I care?!" I shrieked. "We're in a basement! Of some guys house!!" A tear streamed down my face but i looked away from Mark.

I will NOT show weakness. Not here.

"What do we do...?" Abe asked.

"I-" I started. I whipped around to see the figure in front of me. He was taller than me, but he had a mask on. "What do you wa-" My eyes travled to his hands. they were clenched around something.

"What.... do you have in your hands?" I demanded.

"Only a useful weapon." He said.

"And what is that..?" I asked hesintently.

"A whip." The man (I'm asumming it's a dude.) held up the whip.

My tail dropped to the ground with a thud as I stared at the whip. My mouth was slightly open but the man walked around me to the others. I stood in shock, but listened.

"You hurt Kelly with that and I'll tear you to peices." Mark threatened.

"Oh, Don't worry, You'll be there to watch." The man siad. My stomach churned.

"Why do you have use here?" I heard Mariah demand. 'She has courage.' I thought. I heard the man shuffle over to her and Abe.

"Oh, you'll see..." The man turned around and walked towards the door. On the way there he passed me and put the hilt of the whip to my back. I straightened in fear and my stomach dropped.

"Ah, she'll be easy to break." The man mussed.

"What d-do you mean...?" I choked out as he head for the door.

"Something, my Kelly. Something." The man said as he closed the door.

"She's mine!" I heard Mark yell. I made this sound between a whimper and a choking noise. Mark got up and caught me before I fell. I closed my eyes as Mark carried me over and sat us down by the other couple.

I set my head in Mark's lap and listened to the dripping sound of water. I was shaking with anger and fear.

"M-Mark...?" I whispered.

Mark stroked my hair. "Yes?"

I stayed silent for a bit. "I'm scared..."

I heard Mariah turn in her sleep. I looked over at Abraham and Mariah. They were so cute, with Mariah leaning on ABe and Abe having an arm around her, protectively.

"I know... i am too..." I hear Mark say.

"Scared for yourself, or for me?"

"You of course." I smiled and turned on my back, my head still resting in his lap.

I yawned. "You get some sleep, O.K?" I heard Mark softly ask. I noded and curled up to his side. I slowly went to sleep, getting covered with peaceful darkness.

I woke up to shuffling and a tight grip around me. "Mark..?" I asked. I felt the grip tighten in a yes. I opened my eyes to see feet infront of me.

I sighed. I got up and looked at the man. I growled. The man didn't have the whip in his hands but he had a knife.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll see." The man said, slaming the knife hilt on my head.

As I plunged to the ground, he hit Mark, and the others.