Ugh, I'm SICK of these idiots.

We walked down the hallways, squeezing in between high schoolers. The people who ate lunch with me gave me weird looks, so did their friends. I sighed.

These people need to learn to accept things, I thought. Gosh...

"Kell," Mark said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I mumbled, heading for my locker. I went to locker 108 and grabbed my winter coat. Even though it's spring, it's still chilly out. That's Minnesota for you.

"Where exactly is science?" Mark asked, looking confused. He's adorable when he's confused... "You know I've been following you around like a lost puppy." Mark's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, again.

"Oh, uh, its in the other campus, which is a couple blocks from the main building here." I said, slinging my backpack over my shoulder, careful not to hurt my wings. "Which means we have to walk, Mark." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear when I saw that cute confused face return.

We walked out of the front doors, and down the sidewalk that lead to the tech campus. I heard Mark growl softly as Remington, Lance, John, and Travis pushed past us. Remington risked a glance back with wide eyes at mark, which made me grin from ear to ear, revealing my fangs.

I glanced at Mark as the others turned to look at us with fear, Mark grinning too.

"You do know it's rude to stare," Mark said, wrapping himself tighter in his coat. "right? Or do I have to hit one of you boys again?"

Remington narrowed his eyes, but shook his head slightly and carried on, followed by his lackeys.

"Boy, am I sick of Kelly." I hear Remington snap at Lance. "She's so annoying."

"Yeah." Lance said, nodding his fat head, pulling his cap off to readjust his strawberry blonde hair. "She's an annoying bitch." I stopped short when I heard that last comment. Seriously? I thought angrily, walking up to them.

What did I do to them? I grabbed ahold of Lance's shoulder, spinning him around. "This is what a bitch does." I slapped him across the face, hard. he stumbled back slightly, looking at me with bewilderment.

"And this is what I do." I grabbed a hold of his shoulders again and brought up my knee to where the sun don't shine. Lance doubled over in pain and Remington and the others went to stand by his side, John and Travis laughing.

I felt a arm wrap around my waist and drag me to the tech campus.

I heard Mark's sweet laughter and felt a hand in my hair. "Good job, princess." He laughed out.

I laughed slightly and a grin planted itself on my face. "Thanks, Mark." He let go of me and we went on our way to the tech campus.