A fight and I get my powers back!!

I moaned and sat up in a rather comfy bed. I squinted to see I was in a white room.

With no wings and tail.

My breath got caught in my throat and and I slowly looked down at my body. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, out. I had clothes on.

Hey, you have your doubts, I have mine.

I got up and pounded on the door that was beside the bed I woke up on. A guard came in and kicked me in the gut,

For no reason.

I gasped and backed up, holding my stomach in pain. "What the HELL?!" I screeched. Before I could utter another word, the guard slapped me and I fell to the floor. I growled as the guard picked me up and literally dragged me down stairs, my back stinging in pain as the stairs banged against it.

I crossed my arms and glared at the guard as he plopped me on the floor, making my back rest against a couch. I scowled as the king came in and sat down in the chair infront of me. He leaned down to my face so, I could take in his stench.

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked in my face. I turned my head away and narrowed my eyes at the floor.

I turned my head at him and stood up, "No, you little bastard! BUT I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO KNOW, DUMBASS!!" I shreiked.

A guard stepped foward but the king held up a hand. I looked at the guard and smirked, but soon I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my neck and the king stood up, bringing my feet off the ground.

"You think you're so specail with those powers of yours, but guess what? I took them away." I snarled and gripped my throat harder. I narrowed my eyes.

"Aaaand?" I spoke, clearly, as if nothing was gripping my throat.

He threw me on the couch, just as five wonderful people crashed the front door open.

I smirked and lunged at the king. I pinned him down and yelled, "GIVE ME MY DAMN POWERS BACK!!" I couldn't get his reply as Mark tackled me and brought me into a hug.

"Dude!" I struggled to get out. "Mark, Take down guards NOT me!" He let me go and punched some guards in the face.

I looked at Regan as she turned into her cat form and bit a neck of a servant. I glanced at Abe and Mariah, and did a double take on the Master. He was staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow and mouthed 'What?' to him. He just shook his head, and pointed at a tray on the table with needles on it.

As if an idea bulb lit up in my head, I lunged at the needles and stuck on in my vein and let the liquid in. I smirked as I grew a couple inches taller and I felt the comfort offerings and tail, and all my other powers.

I threw back my head and let out a big ball of fire that paralyzed everyone, except the Master, Mark, Regan, Mariah, and Abe.

I looked over at the Master. "We going home?" I asked and he held out his hand towards the door and we all made our way back to the house Master lives in.