Abraham, You're getting on my nerves..

I glanced nervously as we walked past dozens - upon millions - of trees.

"Why are you so nervous?" Regan yelled from the back of the group. I looked back at her, through the crowd of others and shrugged.

"I guess I hate trees..." I muttered. I looked at Mariah and she was looking at me. I think she looked hurt, cause she quickly turned her head and muttered something to Abe, who had his arm around Mariah's waist protectivly. Abraham shot me a look and I glared back. I scoffed as Abraham made his way and touched my back. I kept walking and stiffened on instict.

"Don't touch my back, or you'll won't live to see the next day." I growled. I heard Abraham chuckle. I looked at Mark and he was eyeing Abe dangerously.

"Is that a threat?" Abe asked. I stopped, making the whole group stop.

"Why the hell did we sto-" I shot the Master a look to be quiet and he quickly shut his mouth.

I walked to the nearest tree and set my hand on it, "You're touching... a tree... What are you gonna do, kill me with leaves?" Abe snickered, and I grinned my death grin.

"No..., Something else." The tree bursts into flames and the area of trees followed its lead and caught fire. I smirked as the king, Master, Jd, Amanda, Abe and Mariah all huddled into a group and gasped. I chuckled and put the fire out.

I looked at Abraham, "No one touches the back." I lashed my tail and turned on my heal and walked. I held the book in my hands and tossed it to Mark, who, thankfully caught it.

I stopped, and looked back at Mariah, "Oh.. and Mariah?" I can't believe I'm going to say this.. "I'm... sorry." I lashed my tail as I heard Jd laugh and walked towards the sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************************************~~~~~*******~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry so short, I have NO MOTIVE, because... Well i don't know why... AAANYWAY. I would like it if REGAN AND MARIAH WOULD GIVE ME SOME FRINKING IDEAS. oh thanks Mariah, so far SHE is the only one who has givin me ideas.

Thanks to my wonderful sister, who has not done so.

~Kelly scissors-hands