Me? Kelly? DIE?! I don't think so.

Both Mark and I quirked an eyebrow and looked at each other.

Mark grinned and stood up, carrying his tray over to the garbage can. He dumped his milk into the bucket and threw the rest away. He put his silverware into a bowl full of water, thanked the lunch ladies and started to turn around.

But as always, Jason had to ruin the moment by pointing the stupid gun at Mark, shooting and aiming for his head.

The whole cafeteria gasped, but I simply let out a light laugh as Mark turned around, quick as lighting, and caught the bullet with his two fingers.

Mark then flung the bullet in the garbage can behind him and walked towards our table again. He bent down, wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me up from my spot. he set me down next to him and leaned into my hearinf range.

"Princess, you're going to have to unhide your wings and tail if you want to get rid of Jason." Mark whispered.

"B-but why can't you do it?" I stuttered back. Mark chuckled lightly.

"Kell, my full powers haven't come to full range yet. Giving you want you have now took a lot from me, and sides, you owe me one, little wolf."

I sighed, "But what if the people make fun of me, Mark..? I don't know what I'll do-"

"You still got me, right?" He brushed a strand of my hair from my eyes. I narrowed my eyes at his affection, but he didn't pay attention. "I am your master after all, Kell."

"Fine..." I sighed, readying to take off my coat. "But I wont like this." I heard Mark chuckle as I took off my coat, making everyone - except my class - gasp out in horror. I tugged my tail out of my pants leg, careful not to pull down my pants. That'd be embarrassing..

"Ah, the wolf finally shows her wings and tail." Jason chuckled, raising his axe to lay it on his shoulder. "Now come here and use that damned tail for submission."

I snorted and proceed to laugh a bit. "Why?"

Jason's eyes got a deadly red as he walked closer to me, but I had to stand my ground. No fear, I thought. No fear, Kell.

"Because I'm superior, you little shit." He hissed in my ear. He then put his gun in a holster and, like a snake, shot out his hand to wrap it around my throat.

"Superior?" I managed to choke out in a whisper. "You come into my school and almost shoot my friend, and then proceed to choke me. Superior? More like a weak bastard was trying to find a fight and lose." I let out a strangled laugh as Jason tightened his grip and grinded his teeth together.

"You'll regret saying that, Little Sis." Jason hissed and let me go. I fell on my butt and took in deep breaths as I clawed at my throat.

"Alright." I said between coughs. "Can you get out my school now?"

I heard Jason laugh and saw him leaning down to me. "Anything for you, freak." His words struck me in the heart like a knife. with that, he turned and left the building.