i don't like tuesdays...

It took about an HOUR to get to my place. And where I live, it's only seven or so miles away from walnut grove. I landed on the cement, which was covered with snow; which is water. I sighed in frustration.. I hovered over to the corner of my houseand got my keys. Mark held the screen door open for me and I smlied.

"Thanks..." I muttered to him, as I fumbled to get the key in the lock. I opened the door, and flew in. i landed on the steps, and took my backpack off. Mark came in, looking around in awe.

I tilted my head. "Dude, it's just a garage.." I said.

"To you, yeah..." Mark said as he stumbled up the stairs.

*~30 MINUTES LATER~*

"Ah! Regan! you're home!" I smiled at Regan as she walked in the house.

Regan muttered something I couldn't catch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mark, You can sleep in the basement, dont come upistairs or anything, kay?" I said as My dad drove up the drive way. mark noded and went down stairs.

the day went by fast, with no questions ask by my father.

~*THE NEXT DAY~*

I walked into school after the long way bus ride to the Westbrook School. I yawned, so that everyone would see my vampire fangs. i went to my locker, then I heard screaming down the hall. I looked down the hall to find noone there, but then a flash and i blacked out, Mark falling after me.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey, guys! Sorry this is short, but I PROMISE the next will be interesting and longer.

~FLYWolf