A fight again, Dragons, and we fucking capture the king!

I yawned as Mark shook me awake. I turned over, wrapping myself in my wings.

"I don't wanna get up..." I groaned, and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt a pair of hands grip my shoulders and made me sit up. I also felt someone kiss my forehead.

"You have to." Came Mark's gentle voice. I opened my eyes to look into Mark's brown eyes. I poked his nose and got up. I looked around and scowled at Mark,

"Dude. The rest of the group, 'cept Mariah and Abraham, are still sleeping." I whisper-yelled.

"And?" Mariah asked, looking at me. I looked at her and glared.

"Whatever," I scoffed. I looked at a bush, "Be right back.." I lashed my tail sideways to the left as I ran to the bush. I hid in it and looked at Mark, Abraham and Mariah.

I watched as Mark suddenly grabbed Mariah by her throat and lifted her up off the ground, two feet in the air. I heard Mark growl, "Kelly could've died when you left her in the kingdom alone! She could have died!" I watched in horror as Mariah's face turned pale as Mark's grip tightened. I looked at Abe and he was ready to charge.

"Don't touch her!!" Abraham shreiked, waking the others up. Abraham was about to lunge at Mark, but I stepped on the ground with my hands and instantly turned into my wolf form.

I let my eyes go red and I charged at Abraham. I tackled him, but before I could snap my teeth around his neck, I felt a pair of rough hands close around my muzzle.

I backed up and shook my head vigorously. I looked up and growled at the Master as his grip tightened.

I sat down and my head went up in flames. I looked at the surprised Master as he backed up. I made my head go out of flames and I shot a sad look at Mark, and got up and ran about 130 feet away from the sounds of voices calling my name.

I sat down, changed back into my human form and layed down. I sighed, "Why..? Why is it always me...?" I heard some branches cracking and my head popped up.

I propped on my elbows and looked at the Master and Amanda. I sighed and looked away, "Just... go away..." I stood up and looked at the ground.

"Kelly-" The Master tried to say.

"NO! JUST NO!" I shreiked. "YOU'VE GOTTEN ME INTO THE MESS, ALONG WITH MY FRIENDS! I HATE YOU!" I glared at him and spread my wings, and flew off into the clouds.

"Kelly! Wait! Don't go up there, there are dragons!" Before I could register the sentence, I was blasted with fire. i flew back and flew down right by Mark's feet. I shreiked and shut my eyes tightly as I felt a rock dig into my back.

I looked up at the dragon who shot my out of the sky. I narrowed my eyes and turned into my wolf form, and grew about as tall as the dragon. I narrowed my eyes at the rider.

"We meet again, Your Highness." I snapped. I expanded my claws, struck the dragon across the neck and the dragon disappeared into smoke and I grabbed the king before he could fall to his death.

I turned into my human form and grew to my normal size. And threw the king to the ground, in a puddle of mud.

I chuckled, and grinned. "Have a nice day." I said as Regan hit him with a stick, making him blackout.