Fantasy World

I grogily got up from the comfort of the bus seat and walked to the door.

"See ya," I said sleepily to the bus driver, Warren. He said his goodbyes and I made my way to the doors of WWG High School. I waved sleepily to the teachers who greeting me. I stopped and turned my head slightly to see my sister following me. I continued walking and got to my locker, number 121, next to my twin's locker, 120

I shouldered off my back pack and hung it up on a hook. I growled low beneath my breath as I got shoved into the lockers as two idiots ran and bumped into me.

I sighed and kept everything else on. Even my jacket. I always keep it on...

I walked into the math room and took my seat, near the front. I sighed in ignorance and looked down at my fingers. I poked my thumb with my index finger, my long nail almost drawing blood. I growled as Mariah came near me. I looked up at her, leaning on my desk with my elbow.

I forced a tired smile on my face. "Hi Mariah..." She smiled at me and walked away, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm everyone's back up friend..." I muttered as the bell rang, making the 8A-ers run from the room to the class they had.

Mrs. Woelber walked to the front of the class and clapped her hands, making her brown hair bounce from her shoulders. "Pop quiz, everyone!" Some of my classmates groaned and so did I.

She handed out the quizzes, "Now class, this is a review of all the things we've learned these past months. Remember, try your best and-" but was interrupted by screaming and crashing.

"The hell?" Remington asked. We all looked at the door while Mrs. Woelber made her way towards the door.

"Who are you?" She asked a hooded figure as it pushed through the door.

The hooded figure slid down his hood and looked around my class, making me shrink down into my seat.

"Where's Kelly Truedson?"