... Mark..?

I growled as I lunged at Abraham. In mid-stop, my fur changed colour. My claws grew longer and my vampire teeth sharper.

But before I could even hurt a hair on his head I heard Mark yell, "Stop!!" Not the kind that boyfriends say but the kind masters say. And believe me; I know the difference.

I stopped and landed in front of Abe, staring at the ground wide eyed. I turned my head and Mark was looking at me with a stern glare.

"Mark?" I looked up at his hair and it was black. Shit.

I backed up to Regan and Amanda, who just side stepped away. Jd and the Master gathered everyone to the farthest place in the room. My paw hit the edge of the cirlcukar standing and it almost slipped in water.

"Don't call your master by his first name." The evil Mark snapped. Oh God.. Oh God oh God oh God. Not good.

"Mark, remember... don't live in the past..." I yelped as the Evil Mark shot some fire by my head.

"Don't call me that, Kell." Evil Mark growled. Oh just kill me now. It's hard enough to date your former master but this? Jesus, just knock me out or something!

My tail quivered, like it usually does when i'm scared or really close to a submissive pose.

"Scared much?" Was the last thing I heard of Evil Mark's voice before I passed out in fright.

___________________________________

I groaned as I felt someone rest their hand on my wolf head.

"Kell?" I heard the sweet voice of my Marky call to me. Wait, which one? I yelped and jumped to my feet and scrambled away from Mark. I lashed my tail and looked at the surprised faces of Mariah, Abraham, Jd, the Master, Regan, Amanda, Sheri and Mark.

"You ok?" Sheri asked, coming towards me. My breath quickened as she reached her hand out to me. My insnicts kicked in as I flinched away in terror. You see, I have this ability where I- here, let me show you.

I blinked at Sheri and this is what I saw, a monstrous whip coming towards me. My eyes widen as I saw Mark frown in despair and reach towards me. I did the best thing that came to my mind. I crouched down and put my paws over my eyes and shook. Shook with fear. And I was pretty damn good at it.

"Leave her alone, Sheri..." I heard Mark say sadly. "She's having a meltdown.." I flinched as the metal door shut and someone walked in. I peeked out and saw Shadowscream look at me, then at Mark.

"What the hell did you do?" Shadow asked ammused. Mark and I growled at the same time.

"Shut the fuck up, Shadow." Mark and I said at the same time. Everyone looked at me and i just saw their normal faces, no whips. I flashed them a smile and got up, walking towards Regan.

I gave evryone a look and asked a question everyone dreaded. "Where's the book?" I asked.