SORRY?!

"Now... take a step foward.." Abraham rested his hand on my shoulders, supporting me. I growled low beneath my breath. i threw back my shoulders, flinging Abe's hands off me.

"I don't need any- help!" I shrieked as someone tackled me from my left. I looked up as we hit the ground into Jason's eyes. "J-Jd! What the hell are you doing?"

Jd grinned, pinning me down. He flicked his hand behind him and all the others slammed into trees, leaving Mark's body laying on the ground. Jd brought a knife from his pocket, "I've waited a LOOONG time to do this.." He pressed his knife to my throat, blood running down my neck.

"B-but!" I made a desperate scream as Jd dug the knife harder into my throat.

"Shut it, slave."

OOOOH. He did it now.

"Nah." I grinned from under him and tucked my legs up. I pushed him off me and slammed him into a tree, wiping blood from my neck.

"No one calls me that." I kneed him hard in the stomach, making him fall to his knees. I grabbed him by the hair and threw him at the Master's feet.

I stood up striaght, wiping some more blood from my neck and hefted Mark up on my shoulders. "C'mon.." My voice was hoarse and it made ME jumped.

"You seriously can't carry him by yourself, kelly." Mariah pleaded. I shot her a look and Hefted mark up onto me more. I took a step forward.

"I can and will. But i don't need selfless people hangin' around a heartless monster like me.." I said softly, "Sides, I dont need anyone here." I bent my knees and spread my wings.

"Wait, Kelly.." Came Jd's hoarse voice. My eye twitched and I lowered Mark's body slowly to the ground.

"What.." Came my reply. I slowly brushed some of Mark's hair from his closed eyes.

"I-I... I'm-" Jd started but flinched back as I grabbed his shirt angain and held him up to my eight sight.

"You're sorry?!" I growled low, a voice not mine. "You're SORRY?! I had people say that to me for YEARS, but I know they aren't SORRY!" I jabbed a finger at Mark. "He says HE'S sorry, but i don't believe that. You say YOU'RE sorry, but once again, I don't belive in fairytales."

I dropped Jd and picked up Mark. I was about to take flight as Mariah asked, "If you don't believe him, then why love him?"

I looked at Mark's face over my shoulder and let my tail drop to the ground, "You know a man for a year or more... you'll learn to love him." I said softly.

I took flight to set off to find the Foutian of Youth.

_______________

Vote? Comment? :3

~KELLYLOVESSCISSORS