Me, a servant again? No. Absolutely NO.

I woke up (from crying myself to sleep) to the sound of the door being opened. I looked at the man, my eyes filled with hate and fear.

The man chuckled, "Scared..?" He looked at Mark and the others, who were still passed out.

"I'm not scared," I got up and walked to him, jabbing my finger in his chest. "You're just a frinking bully who captured two couples and torured them for what?! NOTHING."

"Ah, but you're wrong, Kelly." He mussed, trailing a scar on my back. I stiffened.

"what do you mean, 'I am wrong'? I'm never wrong.." I said, looking at the ground.

The man went in front of me, roughly grabbed my chin and jerked my head up. His finger was pointed at me and he said with a sly grin, "I brought you all here for a reason, and that reason is I'm keeping you and the others captive until you all learn to be submissive enough to do chores for me and my son, Jd."

My stomach dropped. "Jd.... And captive..... LIKE A SERVANT?!" I shrieked in his ear, waking up the others.

"LET GO OF KELLY!!" Mark screamed. The man pushed me back, making me land on my back. I shreiked in pain and just laid there, staring at the ceiling, until I heard the door close.

I bursts into tears. Mark held me close to him. I cried in his shirt. Weather he did mind it or not, he didn't say anything; just letting his shirt get all wet with my tears.

"I- I don't w-wanna..." I choked on the words.

"Sssh... Just... try to sleep..." Mark soothed.

"Eh..." I buried my face on his jacket and closed my eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~~**~*~~*~**~~**~

"Listen here, Buddy." I heard Mark spit.

'Ew...Gross Mark, really?' I thought.

I'M not going to be a lowly servant to you." I heard Mark say. I poped my head up and glared at him.

"Un - called for." I narrowed my eyes at Mark.

"Sorry.." Mark stroked my face. "Go back to sleep.."

"Yeah, just go to sleep like all this is a dream." The man said. I turned my head towards him and glared. He had that whip in his hands again.

"Listen, cause I'm not saying this twice." I growled. "You think you're all holy, with that whip in your hands, but you're not. You're just a pathetic excuse of a human being who wants to dominate others so you can feel good about themselves. WELL, FUCK YOU BITCH. WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SERVANTS. I WONT END UP ON THAT DAMN ROAD EVER AGAIN!!" i shrieked the last part and grabbed the whip.

"Put the whip down, or you'll get pu-" Te man tried to say.

"OR I'LL GET PUNISHED?! LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A WHIP!!" I shrieked and my hand went on fire. my hand. that was holding the whip.

The whip went into ash and I flung the ashes in the guys face. I made him turn around and I pushed him through the open door. i guess he wasn't that shocked, becasue he locked the door right away.

I half turned my head and looked at a wall. I heard the blood roaring in my ears. I stepped back, studing the metal door. i banged my fire fist on it and left a dent, and some melting metal.

I turned towards the others, who, Like me, were grinning to.

"I know how to get out of here." I siad.