Wolf

I fiddled with the scissors I keep in my jacket while the guy with the hood over his shoulders walked up to the front of the class, in front of the smart board. He scanned his brown eyes over my class and landed on me.

I just looked at my scissors as the guy walked over to my desk and leaned his hands on the table, making me look up at him, his brown hair falling in front of his left eye. I looked at him and slipped my scissors back into my pocket.

"Do you know a Kelly Truedson?" The bot asked, his word filling my head. My eyes narrowed slightly at him and shook my head.

"I have never heard of her..." My voice sounded small. The boy leaned closer and I shrank back, afraid he might hurt me. My hair fell over my shoulders as I shrank back. The boy opened his mouth to say something, but a slam through the closed door made him stop.

the boy stood up straight and walked to the person who burst through the door. My class all looked back at the door way at the person who slammed open the door and my face paled.

The boy walked slowly towards the person who walked in and smirked.

I got up and watched carefully at the boy and the person. You see, the person is my twin, Regan. I crept towards the back row of the class and hid under a desk. I pressed my finger to my lips, motioning my classmates to be quiet.

"Who are you?" Regan asked the boy.

"Why, I'm Mark." Mark sneered looking around the class, but looking right back at my sister.

Unfortunately, one of my classmates didn't get my message of being quiet.

Alex Blummer cleared his throat and everyone looked at him, even Mrs. Woelber.

"What do you want?" Mark snapped, looking at the scrawny kid behind the desk with another teacher.

"There's someone not in their seat." Alex declared, and I moved into the shadow of the desk. Mark looked around the math classroom and his eyes landed on my empty desk.

"Where's that little girl I talked to earlier?" Mark growled.

My eyes narrowed at him. "LITTLE?" I shouted, bumping my head on the top of the desk. "Ow..."

I rubbed my head while stepping out from under the desk and faced Mark. "I'll tell you, sir, that I am not little." Mark smirked as he came towards me and I backed up.

He leaned in and I turned my head sideways, trying to get back from his face.

"Don't touch my students!" Mrs. Woelber growled. Mark looked at her and I did a motion not to say anything. But she ignored me.

"Oh I won't hurt her," Mark said, turning his attention towards me. "Not severely, anyway..." He chuckled as I backed up through the rows of desks.

Mark's hand shot out and grabbed my throat, squeezing my neck tightly. I grabbed his hand, digging my nails into his flesh. My knees immediately went up to my chest and I gripped tighter on Mark's hand.

"Ah ah ah," Mark scolding, grinning as he gripped tighter on my small throat. "No killing me, Kell." He grinned more as hair fell in front of my eyes. He pushed back his hand with my neck in it and threw me at the smart board, making it crack in two. A shower of sparks fell over me like a light, hurtful, rain.

"Hey!" Regan growled, making my classmates, teacher and Mark look at her in surprise. "You can't throw my twin at a wall!" I looked up from my hands and widen my eyes.

Mark was walking over me, a scythe in his hands.

"No..." I breathed as Mark put the scythe up to my neck.

"Stop!" My class shouted. My stomach churned as I looked down at the blade of the shiny scythe. But Mark did something he that I would thank him forever for. He muttered to me.

"Kelly," He hissed.

"Yes?" I whispered, looking at him. He looked back and smirked.

"You are forever in my debt, my servant." He pushed the blade into my neck and a yellowish glow began to flow into me, as blood ran down my neck.

Then It began.

I pushed back the scythe and pressed my hands to my temples. I squeezed my eyes tightly and brought my knees to my chest. A whimper of pain escaped my lips as the headache got worse.

I tried getting up, but Mark held me down. He held me in his arms. Servant and Master.

I screamed in pain and tears leaked from my closed eyes and there was white hot pain in my shoulder blades. I felt my bones change and I heard a crack as the bones popped into place. I opened one eye and looked up at Mark, who was standing over me smiling like a mad man.

Wait, up?

I'm usually a few inches shorter.. No it can't be.. I looked down and jumped back in surprise, only to be caught off guard by the wall. I sat down and looked behind me, locking my gaze onto my back. I had wings and a frickin' tail!

Mark smirked and petted my head. I shot up and ran to my classmates. I glared at him as I turned to face him.

"Back off."