Burnzy is a Prince and I'm still a servant in heart.

"Kelly?" I opened my eyes to see Mark's face above mine. I sat up but fell back down again.

"Kelly, What is wrong with you?" The others asked at the same time. I looked at them each in turn, and my eye twitched.

"Heh..." I started laughing crazily. "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG?! I'LL TELL YA WHAT'S WRONG! EVER SINCE MY BOYFRIEND SHOWED UP TO MY SCHOOL, MY LIFE HAS BEEN HELL! THAT IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!"

I shot up and spread my wings. "Fuck you all." I said darkly before taking off. I looked down to see Mark staring up at me with his hurt eyes. I sighed and soared off.

____

I soared above the group when they took off. I flapped my tired wings for the billionth time until a blast of water shot me down.

I screeched as the pain spread through my veins and as I landed on my back onto a pebble, right ahead of the group.

"Kelly!" Mark rushed over to me and picked my head up. "What happened? Who did this to you? I will kill th-" We all turned to see a familiar face. But it isnt who you expect it to be.

"Burnzy?" I aked weakly, my back growing in pain. Burnzy smirked and made his way over to me. He pushed Mark aside and twisted his hand to make all the others falls to their knees.

"Wha-" I didn't get to finish as Burnzy hoisted me to my feet, sending a wave of pain through me.

I bit my tongue, and looked at the ground. "Burnzy, get you filthy hands off of me, or you'll pay."

"You hurt my son and I will kill all of your friends." Said a dark voice. My tail twitched and I looked up into the eyes of the king. Oh shit..

I turned to Burnzy, "You're a prince?" Burnzy smirked and nodded. A sudden burst of energy shot through me and I grabbed Burnzy's throat. I grinned darkly, showing my blood crusted vampire teeth.

I threw Burnzy at a tree and blew a circle of fire tornados around him. I turned to the king and flicked my hand, making a fire and wind tornado appear behind him.

"Time for you to go to Hell." I spat. I took a step forward and the ground beneath the king vanished and the king was engulfed in flames, "I will have my revenge!" the king screeched before he went underneath.

"Fuck you." I spat. I turned towards Burnzy but he was gone. I looked at the others and they were still on their knees.

"Well get up!" I sat down before them in my wolf form. I turned my head to look at my back, but nothing was there except fur and scars, and wings.

"Yes Ma'am." Someone said. I whipped my head towards the others.

"Who the hell said that?" I snarled. Abe sheepishly raised his hand and I glared at him.

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?" Jd asked.

I looked at the others. "I was a servant once. I take titles very serious. In heart, I am still a servant, nothing else. Adn no one in their right mind would call a servant, 'ma'am'. It's just..." I got up at theis point and started walking. "... Wrong.."

__________________

Hai.

:3 So! Like it? My back hurts so you better fucking like it. e.e I will watch you...

~KELLYLOVESSCISSORS