Yay. 'Jail' time.

Oh btw since i suck at writing. the character is Mariah is ok, her wound healed an crap.... yeah

WELL ENJOY>>>>

___________________________________________________________________

The Master, as I was told to call him, threw me into the cell harshly. I landed on my wing and I howled. I turned on my side to look at the Master.

"Now, don't try to escape Or you'll get shocked if you leave in within 10 feet of the mansion. Now-" He stated.

"Woah woah woah, mansion..? did you say mansion? as in... royalty?" I interrupted.

The Master looked at me, narrowing his eyes. "No, not in royalty. but yes, a mansion." He added. "That you and your bf and friends will have to clean."

"Wait... dude wh-" I tried to say.

The Master slammed the cell door, making me flinch. "Call me by sir, master or your highness." I mumbled something, which earned a shock from the collar I was wearing. thecollarwas metal, but had tons of electricity in it.

"What was that?" The man asked. I looked at the cold stone floor and said nothing, but cowered in fake fear. Hell I was good at this!

"N-nothing, sir..." I muttered.

"I thought as much.." He said, turning away.

I sighed as he left the corner. I might as well go to sleep. I hoised myself on my hands and knees,  dragging my weak and thin body over to a corner. I sighed and buried my head on my wings. i drifted in and out a sleep for a while but came into a peaceful sleep.

___________________________________________________________

sorry this is so short :T

~FLYWolf