Packing, and a angry Abe

"What! What is it?" Master yelled as he came down to the cells.

"I uh... um..." I stuttered. Master banged on a button and chains wrapped aroundy wrists and hoisted me to the ceiling.

"Better make it worth it, I was having a wonderful slumber!" Master yawned. I was to scared to think up of something, so I lowered my head in forced defeat.

"Sorry sir, I will take my punishment if you wish."

"And I wish. Now go back to sleep. I will see you in the morning." I noded as he presex the button, forcing me the fall on a invisible mattress.

____________

I yawned and streched. I winced. Bad idea, stretching.

I heard the cell door open and a loud smack! My hand shot up and pressed against my face.

"Ow?!" I glared at the Master.

"Thanks to you I didn't get any sleep!!" He shrieked in my ear. I backed away on the mattress.

"No need to slap me!" I wailed in pain as he grabbed my hair and hoisted me to my feet.

"You're helping me pack up to move, so are your friends." Master snarled.

"Aaaaand?"

Master raised an eyebrow a grabbed my throat and dragged me along the floor upstairs. Some other servants passed us and snickered. I was grabbing at Master's hands. I shot the servants a irritated look. The servants just snickered and kept walking. I jerked sideways but that got rewarded by Master tightening his grip.

"Where we going?" I asked.

Master stopped and brought me to my feet, with his hand still on my throat.

"How can you still talk?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe because I'm a demon?" I flashed a grin at him as we started walking towards a servants room. Master pushed me in the room and closed the door. I stumbled but someone caught me, I looked up and saw Mark. I squealed with delight and hugged him. I hugged Maraih and Abe, who were on the bed.

"What did he do?" Mark asked, kneeling I front of me and placing his hands onto legs.

"He chained my wrists to the ceiling over a invisible mattress but I thought it was a black hole... But while I was out, I'm guessing they whipped me."

Mark narrowed his eyes. "Maybe you can do what u did over the Internet, burn the whips?"

I grinned, remembering. "Maybe..."

We were interrupted by someone throwing suitcases at us. I got up and caught them. I growled at the guard, who looked scared. I walked towards the door, but the guard shut it and locked the door. I pounded on the door and shrieked.

I looked back at the others and they were looking at the bags confused.

"We have to pack for the Master. We're moving." I told them.

Abe looked at me, "Why?"

"It's my fault... When Regan ran out of the mansion a guard went after her and caught her.. So we have to move.." I explained.

"You're right! It is your fault!!" Abraham shreiked. I backed up into Mark's arms.

"C'mon... Lets go and pack.." Mark ushered us out, carrying the bags and shutting the door.