A flashback-dream and we have a new crew member

I looked around and blink in my surroundings.

"Hello..?" I tried to say but no sound came out. I took a step back and bumped into someone. I looked at the person to see Mark

"Oh thank Go-" I tried to say but Mark pushed me down to the ground. "Mark..?" I mouthed to him. He just grinned wickedly and looked down at my jeans.

My eyes grew wide with terror and suddenly-

I woke up screaming. I looked around with panic filled eyes until I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

I lashed my tail threatingly, "Ssshhh..." Mark soothed. I suddenly went limp in his arms and looked at the others, who were - obviously - staring at me.

"What was it about?" Mark asked, rest his chin on my head.

I took a deep breath, "You... Me... Hands and knees..." I blinked up at the stars through the snow covered trees and my eyes went dull with a flashback.

I shook my head before the images seeped into my line of vision. Mark was silent for a long time, "I'm so sorry..." He said.

I looked at Mariah. My eyes flashed red and I started to cry. "It's not your f-fault, Mark..."

He was silent but stroked my hair while I cried. After a bit, I stoppped crying. Then we heard a scream and I flinched as we heard a crack! of a whip. I growled, turned into my wolf form and perked up my ears. I got off of Mark's lap and stepped foward towards the sound of crying.

"C'mon.." I muttered and started running. I ran through the snow, leaving burn marks of wolf prints. I layed down behind a bush and watched as a guy with a whip lashed the weapon down on a helpless girl, who was tied to a post.

"Who the hell would do this..?" I growled softly to the others as they caught up.

"Burnzy?" The Master suggested. I shrugged and took a step foward, until Regan's cat paw rested on my shoulder,

"You can't really do this, charge out there without a plan?" She meowed.

I gave her one of my toothy grin, "That's what I do best, Sister." I hopped out of the bush and trotted up behind  the whip-guy.

I sat down and watched in digust as the man whipped the helpless girl. I growled silently and barked at the man. I laughed silently as he jumped backwards and faced me with the whip in his hands.

I folded my wings tightly to my sides so he wont see them in the dark. I picked me up by scruff and held me up to his eye level.

"We could use a wolf slave." He said darkly.

I barked at him and lashed my tail, "I don't think so, bastard." I snapped at him and he dropped me. He started whipping the whip at me, but I dodged like it was a game. I grabbed the whip in my teeth and burned it into ashes.

"My whip!" The man turned to glare at me, but I turned into my human form.

I chuckled, and turned to untie the now unconscious little girl. I lifted her up in my arms and looked at the man.

"Don't mess with a servant." I opened my mouth and blew fire next to him. The man shreiked and ran inside, sounding an alarm.

I hoisted up the girl and appeared by the others.

I grinned and laughed, "Time to go." I handed to girl to the Master and we all ran to the woods.

 __________________

Hey, SHERI IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I hope you like this one. :3 Ok,... Bai now.

~KELLYLOVESSCISSORS