Chapter 47: I Give You a Chance, but You Don't Cherish It

Jiangning walked into the room like he was strolling through his own backyard, calm and composed, showing no signs of nervousness.

With each step he took, Black Dragon suddenly stood up, his eyes radiating an overwhelming aura of murderous intent.

Swish!

Swish!

Swish!

The door behind Jiangning closed, and the entire hot spring club was immediately filled with Black Dragon's men, surrounding his room.

"Quick!"

"Quick!"

A large group of menacing men gathered, fixating on Jiangning.

They hadn't expected that the person who crippled Black Tiger would come alone to the hot spring club. It seemed like he was seeking death.

"It's me," Jiangning replied calmly. "Since you couldn't properly educate your brother, I guess I'll have to do it for you."

He approached a chair, sat down casually, and glanced back to see that dozens of people were blocking the entrance, coldly staring at him.

Black Dragon's face twisted with anger. He wondered if Huang Yuming had sent Jiangning to his doom. If Huang Yuming knew he had provoked Black Dragon and didn't dare to show up, he might have sent someone to die in his place.

Jiangning shook his head, saying, "I came here to find you."

He looked at Black Dragon and continued, "I want to give you a chance."

"A chance?" Black Dragon burst into laughter, finding it absurd. He considered it the most ridiculous joke ever. A person on the brink of death was offering him a chance?

He didn't need anyone to give him a chance.

"So, tell me, what chance are you offering me?" Black Dragon said, taking a step toward Jiangning. His aura was overwhelmingly murderous, his fist clenched, and his joints cracking, as if he contained a violent force that was barely kept in check.

"An opportunity to live," Jiangning replied calmly, still seated and looking up at Black Dragon.

"Hahaha! You're offering me a chance to live?" Black Dragon laughed heartily. He thought it was absurd for someone so close to death to offer him a chance to live.

"Then you'd better first decide if I'll give you a chance to live," Black Dragon sneered, as if he would decide whether to spare Jiangning.

As soon as he finished speaking, Black Dragon's speed suddenly increased. He threw a devastating punch directly at Jiangning's head.

He believed that he could crush Jiangning's head, as he had done to so many others.

"Die!" Black Dragon shouted, putting all his strength into the punch. He wanted to see Jiangning's head burst open.

"Bang!"

However, Jiangning remained seated and extended one hand to catch Black Dragon's fist.

In an instant, Black Dragon's pupils constricted.

The thugs surrounding them also trembled.

Jiangning had just caught Black Dragon's fist?

This was Black Dragon, the man once known as the most vicious person in the East Sea! His punches had crushed many skulls, yet today, Jiangning caught it as if it were nothing.

"Apparently, you don't want this chance," Jiangning said calmly, his expression unchanged.

Black Dragon was left feeling deeply uneasy and fearful in the face of Jiangning's calm demeanor. This had never happened to him before. No one had ever caught his fist.

"You..."

With a swift motion, Jiangning kicked Black Dragon in the chest.

A muffled sound echoed through the room, and Black Dragon fell to the ground. His sternum might have been shattered, and the atmosphere in the entire room became more tense.

Black Dragon was now on his knees?

Not long ago, Black Tiger had knelt, and his legs were broken. Black Dragon had just vowed to cripple Huang Yuming. But now, he was kneeling in front of someone he had never seen before.

"Ahh!" Black Dragon's face twisted with agony. He hadn't expected to kneel.

"You're giving up your chance to live!" he growled.

Unable to free one hand, Black Dragon used the other to swing at Jiangning.

"Bang!"

But Jiangning kicked him in the chest once more, and this time, Black Dragon fell to the ground. Several of his ribs might have been broken.

The room fell silent.

The atmosphere was stifling.

Jiangning stood up and said, "I gave you a chance, but you didn't cherish it."

Black Dragon lay on the ground, his eyes locked onto Jiangning. He had to know, "Who are you?"