Chapter 6: Different Conditions

"You!"

Lin Feng was furious but didn't dare to retaliate.

His hand had been broken by Jiangning, this madman!

He didn't want to provoke this lunatic!

Lin Qiang furrowed his brows, not expecting the prospective son-in-law he had found for Lin Yuzhen to be such a lunatic, daring to hit Lin Feng right in front of him.

"I haven't come to settle scores with you yet!"

Lin Qiang squinted his eyes, adopting a condescending attitude.

But when he looked into Jiangning's eyes, it felt as if he had fallen into an abyss!

His legs couldn't help but tremble slightly.

It was like he was looking at a terrifying beast with its bloodthirsty jaws wide open!

Such a frightening gaze!

"Settle scores with me?"

Jiangning said calmly, "It seems like you didn't come here today to ask Yuzhen to return to work, but to cause trouble."

Upon hearing this, Lin Qiang immediately calmed down, suppressing his anger.

He didn't want to delay the most important matter because of a lunatic.

"Hmph, Yuzhen, Lin Industries needs you. Come back and help."

He looked at Lin Yuzhen, but there was no sincerity in his tone.

Lin Yuzhen didn't know what to do for a moment, and even Su Mei was stunned. She had never expected Lin Qiang to personally come and invite Lin Yuzhen to work. However, their attitude just now had been infuriating.

"You still don't seem to understand."

Lin Yuzhen didn't know how to respond, but Jiangning helped her out.

"Let me remind you one last time, when you ask for a favor, you have to be humble. Your attitude today wasn't good enough, and if you come back to ask tomorrow, the conditions will be different."

Upon hearing this, Lin Qiang's expression finally changed.

His eyelids twitched as he coldly stared at Jiangning.

"Do you really think that without Lin Yuzhen, we can't secure this project?"

"I don't believe it. You can try."

Jiangning remained calm, causing both Su Mei and Lin Yuzhen to be a little surprised.

Is this really the homeless son-in-law they just brought home?

"Lin Yuzhen, my father is giving you a chance. Don't fail to appreciate it!"

Lin Feng said angrily.

Lin Yuzhen straightened her back and said firmly, "I don't care!"

"Fine, fine, fine!"

Lin Qiang said 'fine' three times in a row, then glanced at Jiangning, smiled insincerely, and said, "Lin Wen, as the head of the family, you're doing a great job!"

After that, he snorted and turned to leave with Lin Feng.

The door of the inner room was only opened at this moment, and Lin Wen, in a wheelchair, walked out with a pale face.

Lin Qiang didn't leave because he didn't dare to come out.

"Big brother, are you angry?"

Lin Wen said somewhat timidly, "What should we do?"