Chapter 13: The One I Bought

Lin Yuzhen rushed to the finance office, where she could already hear the sound of the POS machine printing the receipt.

"Miss, the total is 487,000 yuan. We'll help you with the application and provide window tinting and a gas card," the female salesperson excitedly explained. She didn't expect to make a sale so quickly.

Selling a BMW car would bring her a substantial commission.

She handed the invoice and the bank card to Lin Yuzhen, her voice trembling slightly. "Here is your card and receipt. I will arrange for the temporary license plate, and the car will be ready for you. We will process the official license plate in the next few days."

Lin Yuzhen was stunned.

She hadn't expected the female salesperson to act so swiftly, and she certainly hadn't anticipated that there would be so much money in Jiang Ning's bank account!

Nearly 500,000 yuan!

He had just swiped it like that?

Lin Yuzhen had worked hard for two years and had saved less than 50,000 yuan. And Jiang Ning, a homeless wanderer, where did he get so much money?

Lin Yuzhen approached Jiang Ning, her eyes fixed on him as if he were a monster.

She still couldn't believe that they had just bought this car.

Not only her but also several other salespeople in the distance regretted their decision. They had spotted Jiang Ning when he entered the dealership, but they hadn't approached him. Now, the new salesperson had reaped the benefits.

"He really bought it?"

One salesperson couldn't help but ask the new employee.

"He bought it! So generous!" The female salesperson couldn't contain her excitement. "I've seen the logo on that card online, a specially customized card with a minimum deposit requirement!"

Was it one million or ten million?

Several other salespeople were grinding their teeth, realizing they had missed out on a huge commission.

Ignoring their comments, the female salesperson knew that this commission would keep her happy for half a year. She rushed to complete the paperwork for the car delivery and the temporary license plate.

On the other hand, Lin Yuzhen pouted, finding it increasingly difficult to understand Jiang Ning.

"How much are you hiding from me?"

"Not much, I'll tell you everything in the future."

Jiang Ning shrugged. Buying a car worth several hundred thousand yuan didn't seem to warrant Lin Yuzhen's reaction.

"Get in and feel it."

He opened the car door and gestured for Lin Yuzhen to get inside.

Sitting on the soft leather seats, Lin Yuzhen felt like she was in a dream. It all seemed so unreal.

"Sir, the temporary license plate is ready. I will help you with the official license plate in a few days. Just visit the dealership then, and if you need anything, feel free to call me," the female salesperson said politely, leaving her business card in a prominent spot in the car.

"Can we go now?" Jiang Ning asked.

"Yes."

"Then what about my electric bike?" Lin Yuzhen suddenly remembered her electric bike, which had been with her for the past two years.

"We don't need it."

Jiang Ning couldn't be bothered with it and got into the driver's seat, starting the car.