Chapter 27: One Hundred Thousand per Person!

On the ground, all sixty or seventy people lay defeated!

A few who managed to stay conscious were now howling in agony, their pain unbearable.

"Jiang Ning, are you okay?"

Lin Yuzhen finally reacted, filled with concern.

She knew that Jiang Ning could fight, but she hadn't expected him to be this skilled. He had taken on sixty or seventy people by himself!

Moreover, in less than a minute, he had defeated them all!

It was too terrifying!

"I'm fine," Jiang Ning replied casually. "With just them, they couldn't touch me."

He glanced at the workers who were still in shock. Dealing with this kind of trash took him nearly a minute; it seemed he hadn't trained in a while.

Jiang Ning took out his phone and called Huang Yuming.

"I think you need to come and handle the trash removal work."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Ning turned to look at the workers, who were still staring in disbelief.

"You can continue your work here without any disturbance, understood?"

The workers nodded.

At this moment, Little Xu was trembling all over. He was in awe!

This was a real man; this was what it meant to be tough!

"Ning Ge!" He hurried over, his breathing somewhat rapid. "Rest assured, I'll keep an eye on things here. I won't let you and Miss Lin down!"

Jiang Ning nodded.

Soon, Huang Yuming arrived, accompanied by dozens of people.

"Tie up all these people for me!" Huang Yuming was furious. "Someone dared to cause trouble in my project?"

In fact, this project also belonged to him, and he couldn't ignore such disturbances, especially when Lin Yuzhen was overseeing it, given her relationship with Jiang Ning.

"Big brother, it's my fault for not arranging things properly and causing Sister-in-law to be frightened."

"I'm here, and no one can harm her."

Jiang Ning pointed at the leading thug. "That guy claimed that his big brother is Black Tiger."

"Black Tiger?" Huang Yuming furrowed his brows slightly upon hearing the name. It was clear that this Black Tiger was no ordinary person.

"What's wrong? Difficult to deal with?"

"A bit," Huang Yuming immediately shook his head. "This Black Tiger is a well-known tough guy in the underground circles of Donghai. I've had dealings with him before, but I never expected him to be behind this trouble."

"Big brother, let me handle this matter!"

Even if he were the emperor, Huang Yuming couldn't tolerate this. Someone had dared to cause trouble in his project. Perhaps he had been absent from the underground circles for too long.

"Old Huang," Jiang Ning looked at him and spoke calmly, "Afei had you stay in Donghai for so many years, not just for you to develop connections in the underground circles."

Huang Yuming shuddered all over, looking at Jiang Ning in shock.

"Some trash needs to be cleaned up. Once it's cleaned up, the circle will be cleaner too. Do you understand?"

Huang Yuming felt like his heart was about to jump out. He understood the meaning behind Jiang Ning's words.

Jiang Ning intended to completely overhaul the underground circle in Donghai!

Black Tiger might be a tough character, and Huang Yuming was well aware of that. However, from Jiang Ning's tone, it seemed he didn't even regard this so-called Black Tiger highly. It was as if he were nothing more than an ant!

"Contact Black Tiger," Jiang Ning looked at the sixty or seventy people who were all tied up with construction ropes. "Tell him to come and collect them. It's one hundred thousand per person."

"Not a penny less, or he won't take away a single person!"

Huang Yuming immediately nodded. Sixty-eight people in total meant a total of six million eight hundred thousand. Jiang Ning wanted a bundled price, not selling them individually. If Black Tiger paid one penny less, he wouldn't be allowed to take away a single person.

Lin Yuzhen, who was standing on the side, couldn't help but feel worried.

"Jiang Ning, won't this escalate the situation? Even Huang Yuming says Black Tiger is not easy to deal with. Your actions might offend him."

She had heard of this name before, and it seemed that in the underground circles of Donghai City, Black Tiger was a notorious tough guy!

"Escalate the situation?" Jiang Ning shook his head. "Calling this a big deal is embarrassing."

Given his past experiences, any one of them could have been earth-shattering!

Just for one Black Tiger?

Jiang Ning lowered his head and looked down, as if he couldn't even see him.

"Don't worry; you do your job. I promise everything will go smoothly."

Jiang Ning smiled and said, "No one can interfere with my wife's career."

Lin Yuzhen wrinkled her nose.

It was already this late, and he was still joking around. Who was his wife?

Seeing Jiang Ning's serious expression, she didn't say anything more.

What else could she say?