Chapter 20: Warmth - "He's Diligent, No Need for Punishment."

Jiangning spoke up.

Hearing Jiangning's words, Dog Brother quickly bowed and said, "Thank you, Big Brother! Thank you for forgiving me. From now on, I'll work hard!"

He had been worried that if Jiangning got angry, he might throw him off the building!

Now it seemed that this Big Brother had principles.

"Big Brother, if you want to dine here, just let me know directly. There's no need for reservations," Huang Yuming waved his hand and then ordered, "Clear the restaurant of other customers. Their meals today are on the house. Don't let them disturb my Big Brother's meal."

He turned to the staff at the reception desk and instructed them.

The restaurant staff were stunned and had never seen Huang Yuming being so polite to anyone.

"Jiangning," Su Mei spoke up, "don't do this. We're all here to have a meal. It's not right to chase people away."

"Did you hear what my mom said?" Jiangning nodded.

"Yes, yes, Auntie is right. I'm impulsive sometimes. I hope Auntie can forgive me," Huang Yuming quickly said, "Now, please come to my exclusive private room."

Seeing Jiangning didn't object, he personally led Jiangning and the others to a luxurious private room.

This room was exclusively reserved for him and was never used by others.

But since Jiangning had come, Huang Yuming wanted to give him the best treatment.

Looking at the size of the private room, Lin Wen and Su Mei couldn't help but gasp. The decoration here must have cost a fortune!

How did Jiangning have so much influence here?

"Bring us all the signature dishes of the restaurant!" Huang Yuming ordered.

"Uncle, what would you like to drink?" Lin Wen was a bit surprised, knowing that the drinks here were expensive. He waved his hand and said, "I'll have water."

"No, that won't do. Since you're here, I can't be a bad host," Huang Yuming immediately ordered the best Maotai liquor.

Seeing the surprised expressions on Lin Wen and Su Mei's faces, Huang Yuming knew they must be curious about his relationship with Jiangning.

"Uncle, Auntie, please don't be polite. Jiangning and I have known each other for a long time," he explained. "Back in the day, we were both homeless and starving. If it weren't for Jiangning giving me half a steamed bun, I wouldn't be where I am today."

"So, please don't feel obligated to be polite. This restaurant is Jiangning's, and you're welcome here anytime. This private room is exclusively for your use, and it's always free. Whenever you want to come, just let me know."

Lin Wen and Su Mei were still in shock.

Free?

This meal would cost several thousand yuan at least. Was he saying it's free?

Looking at the bottle of Maotai liquor, Lin Wen recognized it immediately. Just that bottle alone was worth a lot.

"Um..."

Husband and wife sat there, feeling a bit awkward. This situation felt surreal and overwhelming.

They could tell that Jiangning was not an ordinary person, but now they realized that it was not Jiangning who couldn't match up to their family but the other way around.

"Jiangning, we hope you won't spend money recklessly for us in the future," Su Mei smiled and said. "This is all about human relationships, and our family can't afford it."