Chapter 3: Dismissed!

Lin Yuzhen felt her head spinning when she heard the news.

She stared at Jiang Ning in disbelief. She never expected that Jiang Ning would actually get physical for her.

And he had hit Lin Feng, the eldest grandson of the Lin family!

All because... she was now his wife?

"You're asking for death!"

Lin Feng reacted and immediately got up from the ground. He threw a punch towards Jiang Ning.

No one had ever dared to hit him before, let alone an incompetent son-in-law like Jiang Ning.

But before his fist could reach Jiang Ning, Jiang Ning grabbed his wrist, and with a swift motion, there was a cracking sound as Lin Feng's wrist was broken.

"Ahh!"

Lin Feng screamed in agony.

"This is my wife. From now on, no one is allowed to bully her."

Jiang Ning said, then released his grip and led the still bewildered Lin Yuzhen away.

"I'll definitely kill you! I'll definitely kill you!"

Lin Feng clutched his wrist, in excruciating pain.

He never expected that their chosen useless son-in-law would dare to fight back.

Lin Yuzhen was in trouble!

Their entire family was in trouble!

Lin Feng rushed back into the hotel without even tending to his injury.

Inside a private room at the hotel, Lin Qiang was still chatting with some business associates.

"Dad! Dad!"

Lin Feng burst in, and Lin Qiang frowned.

"If father and son have something to discuss, go ahead. We can chat another time," one of the guests said as they got up and left.

Lin Qiang had a stern expression. "What's all this commotion about?"

"Dad, I got beaten up!"

Lin Feng gritted his teeth. "Look at my hand; it's broken!"

"Who did this?"

Lin Qiang immediately stood up.

His precious son, the one he didn't even want to harm, had been attacked like this. Who would dare to be so ruthless?

"It was Jiang Ning!"

Lin Feng clenched his teeth. "It's Lin Yuzhen's new husband!"

They had just given Jiang Ning a new lease on life, and he not only showed no gratitude but also dared to attack Lin Feng.

A wandering orphan, a useless and worthless son-in-law – he had crossed the line!

Lin Qiang was furious. "The son-in-law did this?"

According to the information, Jiang Ning was a wandering orphan, and on top of that, he had intermittent mental illness. Perhaps his mental illness had suddenly flared up.

"Lin Yuzhen asked him to slap me, and he really did it!"

"My hand is broken!"

Lin Feng's eyes were red.

He had never experienced such humiliation.

Lin Qiang furrowed his brow. "But that kid has mental issues. Maybe he had an episode."

He immediately called for a doctor to attend to Lin Feng's injury. "Don't provoke someone with a mental illness. As for Lin Yuzhen, she let that Jiang Ning slap you. Well, I won't let her off easily."