Chapter 46: I Want to See You

Huang Yuming was busy selling off his businesses, including many gray-area deals that almost ran at a loss. He didn't hesitate at all, indicating that he urgently needed a significant amount of cash.

"Huang Yuming must be terrified. He's raising money for compensation to Black Dragon."

"How can he not be scared? Black Dragon, that lunatic! Even though Huang Yuming is quite wealthy and has a reputation in the underground world, he still doesn't stand a chance against Black Dragon. Five million! Huang Yuming is going to hemorrhage money, but it's his own fault for messing with that madman."

Everywhere in the circles, people gossiped about Huang Yuming. They ridiculed him, wondering why he hadn't thought about this when he was crippling Black Tiger. Now he was kneeling and apologizing to Black Dragon, a complete slap in the face.

For a while, many people looked down on Huang Yuming and despised him, even though some other big shots were exploiting the situation to buy his businesses at lower prices. Huang Yuming continued to sell without any haggling; he just wanted to get rid of this hot potato as soon as possible, no matter who was buying them.

The news reached the hot spring club, and a scornful expression crossed Black Dragon's face. He had expected this to happen, so he calculated how much money Huang Yuming could come up with. Five million was sufficient to break the legitimate business's financial backbone.

The only option left for Huang Yuming was to abandon his underground business and lose his status in the underworld.

"Dragon, Huang Yuming should have gathered the money by now. I wonder when he will come to apologize," his subordinates said, looking forward to that day.

"Hmph. Even if he comes with the money, I will still break him," Black Dragon declared, his face exuding a brutal expression. "I not only want to cripple him but also make him lose everything. He will soon know what it's like to go from heaven to hell."

Huang Yuming had dared to injure his younger brother, Black Tiger, and that meant his fate was sealed. Black Dragon wouldn't make it easy for him; he wouldn't stop until he saw Huang Yuming on the brink of suicide.

However, one day passed, and Huang Yuming didn't show up.

Two days passed, and still, Huang Yuming was nowhere to be found.

As the final day arrived, Huang Yuming remained absent, as if he didn't care about Black Dragon's threats. He hadn't shown up with the 5 million yuan, and he certainly hadn't come to apologize on his knees.

People from the East Sea's underground world were watching eagerly, waiting to see how Black Dragon would retaliate against Huang Yuming and whether Huang Yuming would humbly seek forgiveness. However, it appeared that Huang Yuming didn't take Black Dragon's warning seriously at all.

Black Dragon's face turned extremely ugly. The deadline he had given was almost up, but Huang Yuming showed no intention of appearing, let alone coming with 5 million yuan to kneel and apologize.

This was a direct challenge to Black Dragon. It was as if they were saying that Black Dragon's threats were just empty words, with no real consequence.

"Huang Yuming!" Black Dragon clenched his fists, and his joints popped as his whole body exuded a terrifying aura.

"Dragon, someone has arrived and wants to see you," his subordinate reported, showing utmost respect.

Black Dragon raised an eyebrow, and at this moment, he had no desire to meet anyone who wasn't Huang Yuming. He just wanted to see Huang Yuming kneeling before him in repentance.

"The person who personally crippled your brother, Black Tiger."

At the door, Jiangning walked in with his hands behind his back.