Chapter 26: Human Tyrannosaurus!

As soon as the words fell, Jiang Ning sprang into action!

His foot stomped the ground, causing it to tremble. In an instant, he turned into a blur and charged towards the group of people.

"Don't underestimate me! You're asking for death!"

"Beat him to death!"

"Get him!"

Sixty or seventy people, driven to madness, brandished their clubs and charged at Jiang Ning.

They had never encountered someone so fearless.

How could one person dare to charge at them alone? If they didn't beat him to death, they would lose face in their circle.

"Jiang Ning!"

Lin Yuzhen was instantly alarmed.

She hadn't expected Jiang Ning to suddenly rush out.

There were sixty or seventy people on the other side!

How could he be a match for them? It was too dangerous!

"Miss Lin, let's call the police!" Several managers, including Little Xu, were in a state of shock. They never expected something like this to happen.

This could result in fatalities!

Little Xu took out his phone to call the police, but suddenly, a loud noise made him look up.

Jiang Ning delivered a powerful punch, fierce as a dragon!

With just one punch, one of the thugs on the opposing side flew out like a shooting star, crashing to the ground without even a chance to scream, immediately losing consciousness!

"Bang!"

"Bang!"

"Bang!"

Jiang Ning didn't use any fancy techniques; he relied on the simplest move!

One punch!

With each punch, another thug flew horizontally and fell to the ground, unable to move.

In just a few breaths, more than ten people were lying on the ground!

The thugs were stunned.

Who was this guy?

He was like a human tyrannosaurus!

Too terrifying!

But they couldn't afford to think too much. There were too many of them; how could they be afraid of one person?

However, Jiang Ning seemed tireless, becoming even more ferocious and violent.

His fists were the most terrifying weapons in the world!

Rumble!

Jiang Ning swept through the crowd, already sending more than thirty people flying!

The thugs were scared!

They were finally scared!

They watched in horror as their comrades were sent flying, lying on the ground foaming at the mouth, and they couldn't help but tremble with fear.

This wasn't human!

"Get him!"

"Don't back down! Don't retreat!"

"He's just one person! Beat him to death!"

The leading thug's voice trembled; he shouted at the top of his lungs, but the people around him kept retreating. Who would dare to go forward?

"Bang!"

With a loud noise, even the thug in front of him was knocked to the ground, his chest caved in, and it was unclear whether he was dead or unconscious.

He suddenly realized that he was the only one left standing!

Silence!

The entire construction site fell deathly silent!

How long had it been?

Lin Yuzhen and the others were equally stunned. Just now... it was like watching a movie?

She glanced at the time and realized that less than a minute had passed!

"Who... who are you?"

The leading thug's legs trembled, overcome with extreme fear.

Jiang Ning was not a person; he was a demon!

He was definitely a demon!

"You dare to hit me?"

"Do you think I wouldn't dare?"

Jiang Ning narrowed his eyes, and in an instant, a tremendously intense bloody aura spread.

It was as if behind Jiang Ning, there was a blood sea formed by countless corpses!

The terrifying aura was suffocating!

The leading thug felt as if his throat had been clenched by someone, making him painfully gasp for air.

"You... Don't mess around! My big brother is Black Tiger!"

"Black Tiger?"

Jiang Ning frowned.

Seeing Jiang Ning's expression, the leading thug was relieved. Reporting the name of his big brother was enough; in the circle of Donghai City, no one dared to disrespect it.

"I don't know him!"

However, Jiang Ning's next words left the leading thug stunned.

Before he could react, Jiang Ning closed the distance between them, raised his hand, and slapped him. The thug was sent tumbling to the ground, his chest making a cracking sound as several ribs broke.

He instantly lost consciousness!

Lin Yuzhen was dumbfounded.

Everyone on the scene, including the managers, technicians, and construction workers, were in shock.

Their faces were filled with disbelief, and all they could think was, "Is this a movie?"