Chapter 15: Only One Big Brother!

At the top floor of the Huang Corporation building...

Huang Yuming stood by the window, making a phone call to his contact, Fei Ge. He was too anxious to sit.

"Fei Ge, the task is complete," Huang Yuming said respectfully. "Is there anything else you need from me?"

"After this, just follow my big brother's orders. I'll be coming to Donghai soon after I'm done here," Fei Ge replied.

Huang Yuming's heart trembled. Fei Ge was coming?

"Huang Yuming, why do you think I helped you rise to power in Donghai?" Fei Ge asked in a calm tone.

Huang Yuming immediately understood. It was because of Jiang Ning!

Jiang Ning was coming to Donghai, so preparations needed to be made in advance. Someone had to work for him.

Five years ago, had Jiang Ning already planned to come here?

"You're a smart guy; I don't need to remind you much," Fei Ge continued. "Just perform well. My big brother won't treat you unfairly."

With that, the call ended.

Huang Yuming took a few deep breaths, but it didn't help calm him down.

He knew how terrifying Fei Ge was, so his fear of Jiang Ning was even greater. What kind of person was Jiang Ning?

Listening to Fei Ge's words, Huang Yuming realized that his opportunity had arrived. His purpose was to work for Jiang Ning, and everything he had prepared over the years could finally be put into motion.

"Knock, knock, knock."

The office door opened, and one of Huang Yuming's subordinates entered.

"Boss."

"From now on, call me Mr. Huang!" Huang Yuming immediately frowned and said seriously, "From now on, there's only one boss in Donghai!"

"Yes, Mr. Huang. As you ordered, the information has been released."

Huang Yuming narrowed his eyes. "Is it about the Lin family?"

"Lin Feng gave me five hundred thousand yuan to find out the relationship between Mr. Huang and Lin Yuzhen. I told him it was because of your shared hardships with Jiang Ning, a matter of repaying a favor."

Huang Yuming nodded. "I understand."

He knew he didn't have the qualifications for such shared hardships with Jiang Ning.

"Tell the Lin family father and son to behave. Otherwise, I don't care about these small fry, but I, Huang Yuming, won't let them disturb my big brother's peace of mind!"

Huang Yuming immediately issued an order. "If there's any development, inform me immediately!"

"Yes!"

He had a vague feeling that a storm was brewing in Donghai City, and Jiang Ning's arrival would bring about a profound change.

Meanwhile, Jiang Ning drove towards the new project's factory building with Lin Yuzhen.

For this project, the Lin family had invested quite a bit and had already leased a piece of land on the outskirts of the city for the construction of the new factory building.

"What did my mom say to you?" Lin Yuzhen asked.

She was surprised that Jiang Ning could chat so easily with her mother, Su Mei.

She knew her mother well; she was a strong-willed woman who had endured a lot over the years. But when her mother arranged for her to marry an "on-the-door" husband like Jiang Ning, she couldn't accept it.