Blue Eyed Beauty

Willows POV

''Uncle Haymitch!'' I scream as I run towards the door.

''Willow, no.'' My father calls.

''I have to see that he's okay.'' I say as my eyes pool with tears. I run towards the door, holding my dress up so I don't trip and slam through into the corridor. ''Uncle Haymitch?'' I call down the corridor. There's no response, not from him, not from my Aunt. Nobody. I'm left alone. My legs give way as my mother's did, and I slide down the wall, sat on the red carpet runner with my head buried in my hands. Suddenly, my chest tightened and my lungs closed off, between the tears I inhaled quick sharp breathes, gasping for air. My whole body started shaking violently. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe- am I dying? I am going to die.

I vaguely hear the sound of music get louder, but it soon died down again as I heard a door shut. I looked up the best I could between my gasps of air and tear-filled eyes, to see Finn. ''Finn.'' I managed to gasp.

''Shh, don't try and talk.'' He said, sliding down next to me. He prised away my arms from my face and wrapped his own around me. ''Just deep breathes Wills, in and out.''

I shakily took long, deep breathes, trying to calm myself down. The tears had stopped, but I still found myself lost for air. ''Shh, take another breathe. Don't worry, I've got you.'' He said, rocking me slightly.

Seventeen minutes it took. Seventeen minutes until my lungs released their hold and I was able to breathe again. For a few minutes I didn't speak, I just allowed myself to be in Finn's arms. ''I've got you Wills.'' He said, as I gained back my breathing. ''I'm never letting go again, I promise baby.'' He whispered to himself, thinking I couldn't hear.

''T-thankyou.'' I choked out.

''Oh, um anytime. Are you alright?'' He asked. I just nodded into his chest, breathing in his scent.

''What happened?''

''I-I don't know. I was so upset about my Uncle and then I couldn't breathe and th-''

''Shh, don't get yourself het up again.'' He said, soothing me.

''Oh, my god Finn!'' I said, lifting my head and laughing slightly. ''I've got mascara all over your best shirt.''

''Don't worry about it.'' He said smiling slightly and shaking his head. ''Come here.'' He lifted his hand and wiped away the smudged mascara under my eyes.

''Do I look like a panda?'' I laughed, sniffling.

''A very pretty one yes.'' He chuckled. My furrowed by brow, scrunching my face up in between a smile. ''That's a compliment moody. Thought it might cheer you up.''

''Moody?'' I raised my eyebrows. ''I've just had a panic attack and you're calling me moody? Oh Finn you're all wrong.'' I said, smacking him playfully. All he did was smile and shake his head at me. ''What?''

''Nothing.'' He said. ''Just you.'' He confessed, smiling.

This was what I liked. The playful Finn, the Finn who made me smile when I didn't want to, laugh when I didn't think it was possible and the Finn who didn't let me go. Our friendship was always like this, teasing each other and laughing, but the moment things became complicated the only thing I associated Finn with, was sadness. ''I need to sort my eyes out.'' I said, rummaging through my bag for a makeup wipe.

''I'll do it.'' He offered, grabbing it from me. He gently wiped away the black under my eyes, but then started to wipe away the eyeshadow too.

''Finn!'' I scolded. ''What're you doing!?''