𝟖𝟖. 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

-Aren't we supposed to have a plan in case thigs don't turn out? - Thomas lets Alice put the pupillents in his eyes

-You three are the emergency plan in case things get out of hand. The pupillents will make you look like you're one of us. - Alice assures with half a smile.

-Nice. But what about the wolf stench? - Leah asks sarcastically, trying not to take her pupillents off, for those little thingies make her eyes feel uncomfortable.

-You have the possibility of supressing the smell. Alice will give you a change of clothes. - Alessandra explains, getting her son ready.

-Ready? - Edward asks his wife, who nods.

Cedric runs to his father's arms in order to be carried. All Cullens gather when Alice, the Clearwaters, and Thomas approach.

-We'll try reasoning with Aro. If he refuses to listen, you'll take the kids. - Alessandra explains to the Cullen parents. - Alice, Jasper, and Bree will go with you. Rosalie and Emmett will stay with us along with Thomas, Seth, and Leah.

-We'll be using the necklace. - Alice announces, grabbing the necklace and putting it away in her pocket for Aro not to see it.

-I'll teleport everyone, but if anything, we have both soulmate necklaces. - Carlisle shows the other necklace that Thomas had given Ethan.

-Ready? - The whole family nods at Thomas' question and hold each other's hands.

The little ones stand in the centre, Cedric hugging Lillian, protecting her as he uses his gift just like his mother. The entire family is surrounded by a black-and-red fog and, seconds later, they appear in a hallway that the vampires recognize immediately.

-I never imagined I'd be here again. - Alessandra murmurs bitterly, recalling certain events with Edward from a few years ago.

-Mummy, are we here to see Grandpa? - Cedric inquires innocently, catching his parents' attention.

-Something like that. - Alli responds, unsure, holding her son's hand.

They all stay in the hallway when the girl takes the risk of knocking.

-What a delightful visit! - Aro speaks when seeing the doors opening, reveailng the  large family. - The Cullens and my beloved daughter have come to visit.

-You know that not why we're here. - Alessandra assures, making her fatther's smile disappear.

-Then you perfectly know you have just got convicted, isn't that right, my dear Alessandra? - Aro mocks, gesturing for each Cullen to be grabbed.

Cedric and Lillian are dragged away from their parents' arms. Both kids complain, wanting to be near them.

-Don't you dare touch them. - Alli warns.