𝟑𝟔. 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

-I'm not so sure about this

-I'm not so sure about this. What if goes wrong? - Alessandra asks fearfully, walking side to side throughout the Cullen house living room.

-Sweetheart, everything's gonna be fine. - Edward speaks when seeing his partner's worry.

-Of course, not. Things are different in my reality. There are no vampires nor werewolves.

-Nothing bad's gonna happen, girlie. Edward will probably disappear or not exist there, but you stay calm. - The human turns to Emmett, and, without helping it, she tries hitting his head, but he dodges it with a grin.

-Everything's gonna be all right. It's getting late, and two should be in your parents' house. - Alice smiles. - Please take care of her.

Edward smiles at her words, and stands up from the couch immediately, approaching his partner to hold her waist.

-Don't worry, Alice. We'll be fine. - He assures to the pixie-haired, who nods.

Rosalie hugs Alessandra, for which Edward lets go off her waist. The brown-haired returns the blonde vampire's hug with a smile.

-It won't be too long, Rose. - She rubs the vampire's back.

-I know, but I can't help worrying. Ethan could be there in your reality and we wouldn't be able to protect you. - Rosalie pulls apart, taking Alli's hands.

-Don't worry. I'm taking this with me. - The human shows the small self-defense kit the blonde gave her.

-Use it even if it isn't Ethan. - Alessandra nods firmly, making her feel better.

She says goodbye to the Cullen patriarchs, all of her siblings-in-law. And, seconds later, she finds herself Edward, holding his hand.

-I don't know if this'll work. Let's hope it does. - Alli touches her biological mother's necklace with her free hand, looking at her partner.

They both close their eyes, her thinking on her home. Immediately, the couple is surrounded by a carmine fog with some black parts. After a few seconds, the soulmates disappear from the Cullen house.

-All right, I'll go get ready to go to the woods. - Emmett stands up from the couch, heading to his room.

-We'll be out before 12:00. Victoria will be passing through around 11:00. - Alice walks to the library with Jasper along with Esme and Carlisle.

Rosalie follows Emmett, her thoughts on Alessandra. She just hopes Ethan isn't in her friend's reality.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Alessandra opens her eyes, realizing she finds herself in her bedroom. She smiles by how everything is just like the last time she was there.

-My mom accommodated my room. - She whispers, seeing her bed made. She turns to her partner, him finding himself standing in front of a full-body mirror. Edward keeps staring at his refletion, realizing he has the same aspect as when he was human. - Sweetie? - Alli slowly walks up to him. Edward smiles and turns around to his soulmate. The girl's eyes widen in astonishment by seeing the guy's green eyes. She approaches him immediately to delicately caress his cheek. - We have the same temperature. - She whispers with a smile.