𝟔𝟕. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

The new Mrs

The new Mrs. Cullen moves on the bed, having no intention of opening her eyes but feels the sunlight hitting her face. She opens her eyes, getting used to the light until noticing a white feather stuck in her hair. She frowns while taking it off, not holding back a small smile.

She sits up, looking around, spotting many pillows on the floor. The head of the bed is completely destroyed just like the top part. There's a broken chair along with a wooden shelf. The portait in the room finds itself out of place. Two towels on the floor and feathers all over the room.

Alessandra opens her mouth in stun, covering her face with her hands, feeling a great blush on her whole face rather than just her cheeks. The brunette gets up carefully and takes Edward shirt and a new set of underwear. After taking a shower, brushing her hair and doing her skincare, she stands in front of the mirror, remembering that happened last night.

Edward's kisses. His touch. Everything he made her feel. All touches her lips before smiling and and covering her mouth, her heart beating rapidly. Never has she felt last night's emotions.

-How badly are you hurt? - The girl feels how Edward holds her waist delicately, for which she looks up with a small smile.

-What? - She frowns, taking his hands.

Edward looks down while taking his wife's arm. He lifts the sleeve of the shirt she's wearing, revealing a bruise. Alessandra frowns, realizing it has the form of fingers. She quickly covers her arm and turns to face him but he uncovers her shoulder.

-No, sweetheart. Here... - Alli looks through the mirror, noticing another bruise. Edward lifts the shirt a little, showing even more bruises on her hips. - You can't imagine how sorry I am. - His expression shows regret towards his wife's marks.

The bronze-haired stays behind her for a few seconds before leaning down to kiss her head shortly and return to the bedroom. Alessandra stays in the bathroom, staring at the bruises until deciding to cover them and confront her husband.

-Well I'm not, Edward. I'm fine.

-No. Don't say you're fine, sweetheart. Just don't. - He begs, sitting on the edge of the bed.

-No, you don't. Do not ruin this. - Alli retorts, taking her husband's hands.

-I've already ruined it. - The girl keeps quite, not knowing what to reply.

-Why can't you see how happy I am? Or was, five seconds ago. I'm kinda pissed off now. - She grimaces.

-You must be. - The human glances down before replying.

-Sweetie, we both knew this would be tricky. I ruined the night, too. - She admits, pointing one of the curtains hanging from the bed. The previous night, when Edward took Alessandra by surprise, he made hold onto the curtains and pull them off.  - Sweetie, everything was truly wonderful... for me, at least.