𝟖𝟒. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Edward and Alessandra enter the Cullen household living room, their hands intertwined as they smile

Edward and Alessandra enter the Cullen household living room, their hands intertwined as they smile. The brunette spots Seth, Carlisle, Jasper, and Thomas, each man doing different things. Jasper is reading the newspaper while Seth and Thomas are eating a sandwich as they look out the window, watching Little Cedric being entertained by Bree, Alice, Esme, and Leah.

-Man, you're done? - Jasper mocks to the couple, who've disappeared for two and a half days.

-Where's Cedric? - Alli half-smiles, her husband holding her waist.

-Playing with Little Sis, Alice, Leah, and Esme. - Thomas answers.

-D'you break much stuff? - Jasper teases again.

-What are you, Blondie? A copy of Emmett? - The girl retorts. - We need a new bed with a new head, another couch, and get someone to fix a wall. Thanks for asking.

Edward smile and shortly kisses her neck, everyone being amused by the girl's comment. Everyone present turn to look down the hallway when seeing a red glow.

Alessandra rushes down the hall, the rest of the family following.

-Emmett? - She smiles widely when seeing the strongest member of the family.

-I'm back, fam! - He proclaims before tightly hugging his sister-in-law. The girl allows herself be hugged and lets Emmett twirl her around. Edward watches the scene with amusement, turning to Carlisle, who shrugs in confusion. - You look different, Alli... I don't know, new haircut?

-Nice to see you again, Emmett. - Alessandra greets properly, Edward holding her waist, smiling at his brother.

-Oh, my Eddie! - The guy hugs his brother, patting his back.

-Good to see you're back, Emmett. - Edward pulls away, standing beside his wife.

-I've missed you all. If I'm being honest, being alone with Rosalie isn't what it was before now that she's pregnant.- The buff vampire tells the family, who seem surprised. - Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention it. We're pregnant!

-Really?! - Alli exclaims excitedly, running up to hug him again. - Congratulations!

-Thanks, girlie. - Emmett acknowledges. - Oh, now I see what's new in you. You're one of us.

-Kind of.

-Congrats, Emmett. Although, it would've been better if you came back some days earlier. - Carlisle speaks.

-Why? Were you that lost without me? - The buff guy jokes.

-Alli! Edward! - Alice appears out of nowhere, holding Cedric in her arms.

-M-Mo... - The little one struggles, making his parents smile.

-Hello, my darling. - Alessandra carries her son, leaving multiple kisses on his cheek. Making him gurgle in joy.