𝟑𝟐. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Alessandra moves on her bed, a pain in her chest

Alessandra moves on her bed, a pain in her chest. She hears the agony screams from all the people who entered the room with the Volturi. She sees Aro's smiling face, but his mouth is covered in human blood. Alli starts shaking her head, moving over the bedsheets.

-No... No. - The girl feels a pain in the chest as her breathing starts missing. - No!

She slams her eyes open and pushes Edward's hand away, who tried caressing her cheek. Alli frowns at her partner's hand she's holding, until looking up. Finding the guy's golden eyes that look at her with worry.

-It's okay. It was just a nightmare. - Edward whispers, caressing her cheek.

-It s-seemed so real. I-I tried helping them, but my f-father... A-Aro... - The girl starts speaking, but closes her eyes by remembering that nightmare. She shakes her head lightly, trying to push such horrible images away from her head.

-Go back to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up. - The girl nods slowly, but, for some reason, doesn't trust his words. For which she keeps her eyes open. - When Rosalie scolded me for leaving you when you needed me the most, I felt horrible. I thought you would hate me. I undertood why you were so distant when I talked to you through our bond. I thought you wouldn't remember me, that you would die... that I couldn't have protected like I promised. - Alli holds Edward's hand that caresses her cheek, staring at her partner. - I thought of everything you've suffered without me. The accident with James. Your memory loss. The accident at the cliff. Victoria. - Edward continues, looking down. - I thought I'd never feel your warmth again. I wouldn't hear your voice or feel your lips.

The girl feels a pain in the chest, and sits up in order to hug him. Who immediately returns the gesture.

-It was just an accident. I'm okay. - She assures.

-The thought of losing you was the worst thing I've felt in a hundred years. I swear I will protect you upon everything, sweetheart. - Alli closes her eyes with a small smile after hearing such nickname. She pulls away from Edward, and, without any of them is able to help it, they couple rests thier foreheads on one another's, closing their eyes at the same time. - Could you forgive me for what I did to you? - He whispers after slightly pulling away. - I hope you can, because I don't know how I could live without you.

-I will sometime, but I won't make it so easy for you. I've lived this exact situation many times, and made the mistake if letting it pass. But not this time. I'm not meaning to say you're same as Ethan, because you're not. - She half-smiles, Edward nodding slowly. - I'll take enough time to forgive you from inside my heart. Show me you really want my forgiveness, Edward. And that you want to be with me. - Edward takes his partner's hand, rubbing it slowly. - But promise me you won't hurt or leave me alone again when I need you the most. And I also wanna warn you about something before as well. - She admits, making him look into her eyes. - If this doesn't work... w-we both will have to continue with our lives even if it kills me slowly. I made the mistake of staying with Ethan, but it was because he was threatening me. Now, I won't allow another man to hurt me even if it's my soulmate.

-I promise I won't hurt you again, Alessandra. I swear this will work out, and that I will never hurt you again. I'll love you every day of my existence. - Edward lightly raise her hand to leave a short kiss on it.

Alessandra smiles, and uses her other hand to take him by the neck. The guy rests his forehead on hers with a smile on his face. Edward leans in to kiss his beloved one's lips. Her resping immediately.

-We gotta clarify the immortality with the others. They're invoved in this. - She speaks after pulling away from his lips.

-Together, we'll prevent the Volturi from finding out. - The girl feels a slight goosebump all around her body, and nods.

-We also gotta tell them everything I discovered there. Like my parents not being my real parents and me being the daughter of A-Aro Volturi. - She whispers the last part, looking down. - I still believe it's a lie.

-It might. We'll have to confirm with your parents and your grandmother. - Alessandra scoffs sarcastically at those words.

-My grandmother... Well, my mother... will have to explain multiple things. - She stares at a certain point of the room. The girl looks back at her partner, him leaning in to kiss her lips. Edward pulls away to take his shoes off. Alli accommodates herself on the bed, and, seconds later, Edward finds himself lying down next to her. Hugging her as she lays her head on his chest. -I would have to return to my reality at some point, of course. - She adds, enjoying the the guy's tender touch on her arm.

-'Course you'd have to. How else would you tell your parents you're getting married soon? - Alli chuckles and frowns by his words.

Alessandra looks up, seeing his grin.

-I'm getting married soon? With whom? - She teases.

-...With me. - Edward whispers before kissing her lips shortly, who smiles and returns the kiss.

-I will marry you, but I haven't even forgiven you completely. And I don't see a ring on my finger.

The guy smiles, taking the girl's hand to kiss the top of it. Making her laugh.

-There will be a ring soon. Don't worry about it. - He comments jokingly.

Alessandra chuckles and responds Edward's kiss. Her heart beating rapidly.

♥️Guess where I'm going tomorrow

♥️Guess where I'm going tomorrow. No, it's not another party (sadly). I'M GOING TO THE GODDAMN SCHOOL. AND NO, I DON'T HAVE DETENTION (I HAVE NEVER GOT A DETENTION). IT'S BECUASE THEY WILL BE INAUGURATING THE NEW FOOTBALL FIELD WITH A FOOTBALL MATCH.

♥️AND IT'S MANDATORY TO GO SINCE THERE WILL ALSO BE ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE SPORT'S DAY.

♥️I sometimes so hate school positivism. Like, why should we celebrate that? It's just a football field.