𝟖𝟑. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

Edward and Alessandra look out the living room window, their son in their arms

Edward and Alessandra look out the living room window, their son in their arms. Alessandra is holding Little Cedric while Edward is holding her waist.

The vampire couple look into the woods, finding some members of the Cullen family. Precisely, Carlisle and Bree. Alice and Jasper jump out of a tree, sharing a quick kiss before walking back to the house.

Alli turns down to her son, smiling lightly when seeing him yawn. Both parents turn around when hearing footsteps approaching.

-My turn. - Esme smile, rubbing her hands together.

The newborn hands Cedric to her, the baby opening his eyes for a moment before closing them again. Falling deeply asleep. Edward kisses his son's forehead, making him smile lightly.

-Where does he sleep? - Alli asks curiously, her husband holding her waist.

-In my room. Sometimes with Edward or with Alice.

The girl nods and kisses Cedric's forehead. The baby smiling, still asleep.

-Happy birthday! - The brunette frowns, turning to Alice, who approaches with a wide smile.

-How did you know it's today? - The newborn inquires, amused.

-To be honest, I investigated a little. - Alice admits, smiling innocently.

-Thanks, Alice, but I stopped aging... a day ago? - Alessandra glances at her husband, who smiles and kisses her shortly.

-We're still gonna celebrate, because you're still aging in your reality. So deal with it. - Alice orders. Alli nods and short hugs her sister-in-law. The pixie-haired hands a key to her, Alli taking it with confusion since she doesn't know what the key can open or close. - Now you two are coming with me. - Alice rushes down the stairs.

Alessandra glances at Edward before following the seer. She turns to look at the Cullens, half-smiling at them.

-Take care of him. - They all nod, half-smiling at her. Making her feel better. Edward and Alessandra intertwine their hands, following Alice through the woods. The pixie-haired skipping. - Who told you I like surprises?

-Bianca and Beatrice. So I know you're gonna love this. - Alice assures.

Walking for a few more minutes, Alice turns to Edward, who shakes his head with a smile before standing behind his wiife and cover her eyes.

-Sweetie? - Alli takes his hands.

-It's for the surprise. I'll be guiding you. - Alice takes hands to start walking. The three of them resume their path, until Edward uncovers his wife's eyes and holds her waist. Alessandra notices a cute house in front of them, and can't help smiling. - Welcome home. - The newborn analyses the place before turning back to her. - We thought you'd prefer your own place.