𝟒𝟎. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥

-You've been saying you'd take care of Alessandra, but I don't see the Cullens mourning her death or organizing an funeral

-You've been saying you'd take care of Alessandra, but I don't see the Cullens mourning her death or organizing an funeral. - Jessica crosses her arms angrily, leaving her purse on the couch in the small shack.

-Alessandra's not here, genius. It appears she went travelling with Edward. - Ethan speaks, getting out from the only bedroom in the shack.

-I'm sick of it! If you're not killing Alessandra, I'll do it myself! - The girl grabs her purse before getting out, shutting the door on the way.

-What a desperate woman. - The guy rolls his eyes, looking back at the room.

Jessica walks through the forest, her eyebrows furrowed.

-Ethan still loves that stupid Alessandra. He would have killed her by now otherwise. - She mumbles. She stops on her tracks by hearing how some branches break, but realizes there's nobody near. The girl keeps walking slowly, feeling like she's being observed. - It's not funny, Ethan. - She warns out loud, looking around, but finds nothing. She starts feeling scared, for which quickens her steps. She stops on her tracks when a redheaded girl appares in front of her. Jessica falls to the ground, her expression fearful towards the woman whose eyes have a frightening carmine color. - W-Who...? - She tries asking, but her voice trails off.

-I heard you wanna get rid of this girl. Alessandra Vitore? - Victoria smiles sadistically.

-Y-You're like... you're like the Cullens. - The human points out, certain. Standing up.

-You're psychic, little girl. - The vampire starts surrounding Jessica, analyzing the outside. - You haven't answered my question. Do you wanna get rid of Alessandra Vitore?

-Yes. - Jessica admits immdiately, trembling in fear internally by the immortal's closeness.

-I could help you. I assure you you'll be able to kill Alessandra Vitore with your own hands. - Victoria faces the girl, who gulps nervously.

-What's the guarantee? - Jessica straightens her posture.

-I could gve you enough strength for you to end her once and for all. You wouldn't have to wait for that dog named Ethan to kill her. - Victoria sees hesitation in the human's eyes. - Or would you prefer Edward Cullen staying with her forever? Do you want him to marry Alessandra?

-No, never! - Jessica yells histerically, making the woman smile with satisfaction.

-So, then, join me and you'll be able to kill her. - The redhead assures one more time.

-Done. - Jessica agrees, her face expressionless.

Victora smiles, and, in less than a second, she finds herself behind the girl, grippping her neck, tilting her head to the side.

-Welcome to the army, Jessica Stanley. - She whispers before biting the human's neck, making her scream in pain.

Meanwhile, at the Cullen household, a certain guy sneaks inside a certain girl's bedroom. Riley walks carefully throughout Alessandra's room with much caution. Not aware the Cullens aren't home.

The guy analyzes the room, enjoying the exquisite aroma. He approaches the bed to delicately touch the bedsheets. Riley makes his way to one of the drawers and opens one, smiling charmingly when seeing all the underwear inside. He takes a black lace bra before spotting a pair of red panties and taking them.

-How fortunate this Cullen guy is. Seeing her with this would be a dream. - Riley smiles before bringing the both pieces of clothing up to his nose, smelling them. The immortal closes his eyes, elated by the smell before leaving them back in their place. Riley heads to the wardrobe to start looking throough it catiously. He grabs a pink sweatshirt and brings up to his nose in order to smell it. - Delicious. Surely her blood tastes the same.

He hides it in his jacket before getting out of Alessandra's bedroom to enter the room across the hall. Riley wrinkles hs nose in disgust by sensing a masculine aroma.

-This is probably the Cullen guy's room. - He assures himself, walking throughout the room, until standing in front of a desk.

He spots a picture frame of a couple. Riley takes it and pulls the picture out to admre it more closely. Alessandra and Edward find themselves together, sitting by the piano in the living room. Alessandra is resting her head on Edward's shoulder as he smiles but keeps his eyes on the piano.

-How lovely. - Riley spits sarcastically before rollng his eyes and setting the picture aside, but not putting it back in the frame. The guy grabs another frame, also taking the picture out. Alessandra is being hugged by Edward from behind, both soulmates smiling. The immortal rips the picture in half, ripping Edward's head off, leaving the girl out. - I'll be keeping this. - He whispers before saving the first picture in his jacket.

The vampire jumps out through the balcony of Edward's room, disappearing through the woods. Leaving the Cullens' house completely empty.

 Leaving the Cullens' house completely empty

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. I hope you all spend a great day with your moms.

And if anyone's mother has passed away, always rememeber she's taking care of you and loving you, along with being inside your heart every second.