𝟏𝟗. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

Edward, Emmett, and Rosalie sprint through the forest, the blonde wearing many of Alessandra's clothes while Edward and Emmett have them on their hands

-Rosalie, marc the tree. - Edward orders, still running.

The girl obeys him, marking the tree with Alessandra's scent. She gets closer to smell it, smiling lightly by feeling her brown-haired friend's scent. Rose keeps running behind her partner and brother.

Ethan and James follow the aroma, certain it's the girl. The wolf has intentions of keep running, but the vampire stops on his tracks by feeling a different scent.

The blonde man approaches the tree that Rosalie marked previously and smells it.

-Why'd you stop? Alessandra was here. - Ethan asks him.

-It's not the girl. It's the Cullens. - James sneeres, punching the tree. - They tricked us! Follow me!

Ethan curses and starts following the vampire, returning to where the were before. Edward, Emmett, and Rosalie return to that point after realising neither of the men is following them.

-They've figured it out. - Edward breathes, thinking about his soulmate.

Both Rose and Emmett curse, and, along with their brother, they start running.

Alessandra gets out of the bathroom, putting the necklace on. She touches delicately for a few seconds before hearing an exclamation from Alice. The brown-haired immediately approaches the pixie-haired and Jasper, who turn to his partner.

-What is it? What do you see? - Jasper rubs Alice's back, who zones out.

-Ethan and James changed course. They realised it wasn't Alessandra who was going North. - She speaks, staring at a certain point of the room.

-Where are they heading, Alice? - Jasper takes a piece of paper and a pencil.

He places the paper in front of her and the pencil on her hand for her her to starts drawing without looking at the paper.

-A room full of mirrors. - Alice frowns, still drawing, still zoned out.

Alessandra stands in front of both vampires.

-Edward said the visions weren't always true. - The human recalls one of the many conversations with her soulmate.

-She sees the path people choose. They change it's course, the vision changes. - Jasper explains, still rubbing his partner's back.

Alessandra nods slowly and looks down at Alice's drawing.

-Ethan and James are going to... a ballet studio? - She frowns, confused.

-You've been there. - Jasper asks her.

The human shakes her head "no" quickly, but hears her phone ringing. She takes it, answering the call.