𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚

Weeks after Lillian Hale McCarty Cullen's birth, all Cullens decided to return to their reality

Weeks after Lillian Hale McCarty Cullen's birth, all Cullens decided to return to their reality. This time in groups, since there was a new family member.

Alessandra transported her son, her husband, Esme and Carlisle. Alice and Jasper went alongside Little Lillian's parents using the soulmate necklace. Thomas and Bree used the necklace that Alessandra's parents gave them.

Once at the Cullens' reality, they noticed Little Cedric and Lillian were growing really fast, worrying their parents, since they didn't know how much time they'd have together. But that made each moment even more precious.

-Look, Mummy. - Little Cedric approaches his mother. - A snowflake.

-It's beautiful, darling. Why don't you get another one? - The boy smiles cutely and tries catching another snowflake along with Lillian. - Edward thinks there are answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that may know something. - Alessandra tells Rosalie, who's watching over her daughter. Thomas, Seth, and Leah—in their wolf form—maintain themselves behind both vampires while watching both Little Cullens.

Rose and Alli both smile when their kids take an impulse in order to catch a snowflake in the air. Both little ones hold them in their hands, but spot a woman staring at them from afar. They go down quickly and approach their mother, hiding behind their legs. The three wolfs begin growling, getting defensive when seeing the little ones feeling scared.

-Who is that, Momma? - Lillian asks Rosalie while taking her hand.

-I think it's our cousin from Denali. - Alessandra responds, turning to Irina, who looks at both women with resentment. Both women look down to their kids, half-smiling at them. Alli crouches down to Little Cedric and kisses his cheek. - Stay with Lillian and Thomas, okay? - The boy nods, making his mom feel better.

Cedric takes his cousin's hand, and they both rush to Thomas, who gets defensive while looking at Irina.

-Irina! - Alli and Rose call in unison, aware that the blonde can hear them perfectly.

The mentioned one glances at Alessandra one last time before disappearing. Both Cullen women follow her with inhuman speed until getting to a cliff. They both approach the edge, realizing Irina jmped into the water.

-Did you see her face? - Rose asks, Alli nodding.

-She seemed mad. - The brunette admits, glancing at her sister-in-law before they return to their children.

The little ones rush to their mothers, Alessandra carrying her son, who has a curious expression.

-And our cousin, Mummy? - He asks innocently, hugging his mom's neck.

-She won't come with us? - Lillian asks her aunt.

Both women share a glance before half-smiling back their kids.